PART 51

READER'S POV

Jimin sits on the bed while thinking about the problem..

"Don't tell me that saeyun knows that i was with Hye gi last night? Yup..it could be..ugh..what im i gonna do? ( jimin stress)

   "If someone was pregnant they will be stress. They will do anything even kill them theirself. You better think about it jimin. Your big now so you know to think.

"If someone is pregnant they will forget about anything. Their lives and their ownself. They will be in danger easily. Like...slip in a toilet , fall from down stairs and been kidnapp.

"Remember..she is pregnant. So she will feel sensitive and really jealous. You go out with another girl talking about work but your wife will think out of the earth.

"She is stress with her shooting. She have to carry another live in her tummy. She has been through all the danger. Take care of her jimin. You think that she is a toy? No jimin..no.

            👆  👆👆👆 👆
Taehyung remembers what V said to him

   -FLASHBACK-

After jimin dating with Hye gi he was gonna head home because he was worried about Saeyun's health.

Then accidently bump into a namja. Jimin falls on his butt.

"Ow..(jimin pat his butt)

"Oh..sorry bro (the namja give hand to jimin)

Jimin look up and shock.

"V!!? (Jimin said)

"Jimin!!? (V said)

Drama starts..jk😂

"Sorry i bump into you bro (v said)

"Its ok bro..well we are not gonna fall in love like the drama because we are boys (jimin said)

"What the heck are you saying? Uh..nevermind. why are you here? (V said)

"I was taking care of saeyun here. What are you doing here? (jimin said)

"Its Eunbin.. she and eunjin stay here for a while and she said she accidently left something fragile. So i have to buy a ticket to came here and find the thing (v said)

"So..were you long here? (Jimin said)

"Its not fun chating here. Lets go to a cafe and chat there (v said)

"Yeah thats nice (jimin said)

They at the cafe. They were chating for olmost 2 hours.

"Ah! V i forgot. Saeyun is still at the hotel (jimin said)

"Seriously? Why did you leave her? (V said)

"She was pregnant (jimin said)

"What!? She pregnant again? Why didn't you tell or call me , eunbin , eunjin? (V said)

"I was just brought her to the clinic (jimin said)

"Atleast tell me. So..who was with you just now? (V said)

"My girlfriend (jimin said)

"Jimin..you still haven't change. (V said) 

V started to give a speech to jimin.

P/s the speech was the bold one up there ok 👌

Jimin..next time copy paste the speech and paste it on your forehead ok.

In the morning..

Knock! Knock! (

"Saeyun..please open the door. I know im wrong but please open.(jimin said)

Suddenly the door open but it was not saeyun. It was a malaysia man.

"Sape kamu? Saeyun tu sape? You can't knock on somebody's room. Who are you btw? You look like Jimin BTS? Uh..nevermind. Get lost. I thought you were a cleaner 😂 (the malaysian man close the door)

Translate : "Sape kamu? (Who r u?)
  " saeyun tu sape (who is saeyun?)

"Sorry sir (jimin bow)

Jimin goes to the counter again.

"Yah..you said this is her room. But why theres a malaysian man there? (Jimin said)

"Sir..turn the paper upside ways. Its 80 not 08. Hahah..you have heard he speak malay to you😂 (the conter said)

"Whatever (jimin roll his eyes)

Jimin leave and search for saeyun's room.

"76, 77, 78, 79, and 80 hah! This is her room (jimin said)

Knock knock!!

"Saeyun please open the door (jimin said)

"NO!! (Saeyun shout)

"Please..i know i was wrong but please hear my explaination. I will be good to you and take care of you. I promise.(jimin said)

"No! You know i carry this baby in my tummy? Its heavy! I have to suffer because of you! I have to bring this child everywhere I go. I am stress. I want to relax jimin. Please jimin..leave me alone. Just go to your Hye Gi . (Saeyun said)

"Saeyun..please open the door. I begging you (jimin said)

"Just go to your Hye Gi. (Saeyun said)

"I don't want hye gi. I want saeyun. My real wife not Fake Wife. Please saeyun..(jimin said)

"I give you 2 minutes to explain (saeyun said)

"Ok..open the door (jimin said)

Saeyun open the door but just a little. Can only see her eye.

"2 minutes starting from now (saeyun said)

"Ok..actually me and hye gi are dating but you get the wrong idea. I was just playing with her feelings nothing else. Im not gonna say that" i can't date you because im saeyun's husband" you ask me to keep a secret about it right? Im sorry saeyun..(jimin said)

"1 more minute (saeyun look at her watch)

"I will promise you that i will take care of you and make you happy. We can be happy  together with our child. I promise that i will not scandal and torture you anymore. I promise (jimin said)

"Are you done Mr. MOCHI ? (Saeyun said)

"No..(jimin said)

"6 secound left..ouh over! Bye Mr. Mochi. I will never forgive someone after what they did to me (saeyun said)

"What the heck? Wait..(jimin can't finish his words)

Dung..

Saeyun shut the door till the counter can heard it.