PART 53

READER'S POV

Saeyun sigh because jimin dosen't text her back.

"Sorry oppa. I know im useless. I am really a fake wife (saeyun said)

Saeyun get up and goes to the balcony. She slide the door and feel the breeze of Japan.

"I wish i can be a bird but they will die of hunger and coldness. Maybe a road? Nah..i will be steped by people. Or i could just be the air? Oh..wait then i will hit the wall (saeyun said)

"I wish jimang is here. (Saeyun smile)

Saeyun still remember when Jimin pretend to be a girl. Saeyun have to admit it was really an ugly girl.

Saeyun strecht her hand side ways like the titanic movie but jimin is not here to be Jack😣

The breeze of air is freezing so saeyun get inside because of coldness. Good thing she wasn't a bird.

      - JIMIN -

"I want to check the message but i still mad her. How could she. Sleeping in 1 room with a Zoo? (Jimin said)

"Should i read it or not? Should? Not? Should? Not- (jimin been cut)

Author: Yah! Just read it already

Jimin : Yah..since when you are here?

Author : i have been the wall this whole time.

Jimin : Go away or i will smack u

Author : try me bitch

Smack!!

Jimin : take that author..Eh? Author? Where are you?

Author : im in your pants

Jimin : what!? (Unzip his pants)

The author melt and disapered because she saw the long thing😂

Back to reality guys😂

     - SAEYUN -

In the afternoon

"Huhu..its the last day we are staying in japan. Im gonna miss japan. Now its 1: 45 p.m the flight is 3: 50 p.m better check my stuff (saeyun look around)

"Ok..everything set. Don't forget the hotel card or i will have to pay the price (saeyun said)

Saeyun pull her laugage out and pull to the elevator.

Then she met eunwoo who was also pull his laugage. Her room and eunwoo's room is near ok.

"Saeyun..last night..are you mad at me? (Eunwoo said)

"No im not..i was stress thats why i accidently mad (saeyun smile)

"I haven't seen a pretty girl cry before (eunwoo smile)

Saeyun's face is red like a tomato. The elevator came. They both get in.

Ting..3rd floor.

While saeyun and eunwoo laughing together in the elevetor its stop at the 6th floor.

Suddenly jimin and hye gi get in.

"Ahh! Saeyun! How are you (hye gi hug saeyun)

Saeyun just ignore hye gi. Saeyun roll her eyes at Jimin. Jimin roll her eyes at Saeyun.

"Oppa..while waiting for the flight lets eat first before we go (hye gi hug jimin's arm)

Saeyun was really disgust.

"Ok chagi..(jimin pat hye gi's head)

Hye gi kiss jimin's cheeks.

Saeyun feels like she wanted to choke hye gi and stab her on the heart.

"Eunwoo oppa..after this lets go to a famous cafe in japan then we go shopping together ok (saeyun hug eunwoo's arm)

"Ok darling (eunwoo smile)

Ting..4th floor

Another people wanted to get in. There are more space.

"Ahh the elevetor still has space lets get in - (a guy said)

The couple stop. They didn't want to get in because they saw a fire behind saeyun and and jimin. So they refuse and run away.

"Whats wrong with those couple? (Saeyun said)

"Molla..(eunwoo said)

Ting..ground floor.

They get out and walk towards the counter to check out.

Hye gi leans to the counter because jimin keep pushing her. Hye gi wants to check out.

Saeyun feels weird. She look at hye gi and jimin.

"Hye gi? What are you doing? (Saeyun said)

"Its jimin..he keep pocking me with his dick (hye bit her lips)

"Oh my goodness (saeyun disgust)

"Whats wrong saeyun? (Eunwoo said)

"Look at those alien. They do something dirty in public. There are CCTV's here but they still wanted to do that dirty thing. (Saeyun mad)

Jimin heard what saeyun said and he walks back 5 big footsteps away from hye gi.

"Whats wrong with you jimin? (Eunwoo said)

"Shut up Zoo. Its none of your business (jimin said)

"Fyi my name is Eunwoo not Zoo. Remember that Little Mochi (eunwoo smirk)

"What did you just call me - (jimin want to start a fight but hye gi appear)

"Yeah..we are out. Here are the check out paper (hye gi said)

"Lets go and eat ok chagi (jimin smirk at saeyun)

"Bitch..(saeyun heart say)

"Lets go eunwoo (saeyun pull eunwoo)

"Ok..(eunwoo said)

At the airport ✈

"Ok..everyone is here? (Yong dae said)

"Nae!! (All shout)

"Ok i wanted to to say is that thank you for the main actors Eunwoo , Saeyun and Areum for the shooting and jimin even tho your scene is just claping hands. It makes me wanted to cry. (Yong dae wipe his tears using his wife hair )

Comment and vote guys..

i update 3 times😂. So tiring..but i do it for you guys.. SARANGHAE ❤