PART 52

READER'S POV

10 days later in japan..

"For 10 days i haven't slept with saeyun and for 10 days i have been going to that malaysian man's room. (Jimin said)

"This 10 days saeyun's shooting just normal but she dosen't talk to me or smile. She just having fun with that Zoo guy or Eunwoo (jimin said)

"They go to the mall together and areum follows them at the back like a bodyguard. And hye gi was sticking with me every single time its disgusting but i love her too (jimin said)

"2 more days im gonna be here then i will be back in korea. (Jimin said)

Jimin on the television and lying on the bed. His eyes are focusing on a drama.

Its raining today so no shooting. So he use this day to rest. Tomorror the last day of shooting and they went back to korea.

"Wow..shooting is really tiring. Saeyun is more tired because she has to carry the child in her tummy (jimin felt guilty)

"Uu..the drama has started. Part 1 (jimin smirk)

       - SAEYUN -

After saeyun showers and wears a bathrobe she on the the television. She was really excited because her drama is starting part 1.

"Ahh..its starting. Not bad..its my first time shooting. And i got the best female artist (saeyun praise herself)

Suddenly someone knock on the door.

Knock knock!

"Hm? Who could that be? Its couldn't be jimin? He always came here. Its anoying (saeyun said)

Today saeyun dosen't have a shooting but who came?

"Who is it? (Saeyun said)

"Its me Eunwoo (eunwoo said)

"Oh..eunwoo (saeyun opens the door)

"Annyeong saeyun (eunwoo smile)

"Annyeong..what are you doing her eunwoo? (Saeyun said)

"Can i use your bathroom. My bathroom the pipe in my room is broken and the counter ask me to use someone else's room. So i use yours (eunwoo said)

"Oh..sure come in (saeyun said)

"Thanks.(eunwoo smile)

Eunwoo get in saeyun's bathroom.

"Broken pipe? Nah..who cares this is not my hotel 😛 (saeyun said)

15 minutes later..

"I want to wear my clothes but eunwoo is still here. So i just have to wait or he will see my cute body (saeyun said)

Saeyun set up her clothes first. Saeyun heard eunwoo's close the shower.

Then somebody knocks on the door.

Knock knock.. saeyun opens the door.

"Saeyun..(jimin smile)

"What do you want? (Saeyun said)

"I want you (jimin said)

"Who is that? (Eunwoo came out from the bathroom only wears a towel.*u know how boys wear right?*

"Oh! So thats why you don't to be in the same room with me! Its because of this Zoo! Wow! You know how to cheat on me! Maybe the child in the tummy is not my child! It was the Zoo's child right?! Im done! (Jimin mad and leave)

"What? Child? Saeyun is single (eunwoo blur)

"Jimin wait! I can explain. It was just a misundersatnding me and eunwoo just- (saeyun been cut)

"No..don't explain to me! I know already! Its obvious! You wore a bathrobe eunwoo wears a towel. I know the meaning of this. We have done that too . Im leaving! You love him more than me right? Just go to him! He is waiting! (jimin said)

Saeyun just stand at the door and rubs her tummy.

"Im sorry jeolmeun (saeyun cry)

Eunwoo still blur about it. He pulls saeyun in the room.

"Saeyun..are you ok? (Eunwoo said)

Saeyun just quite. She dosen't want to talk about her child in her tummy.

In the room..

"Saeyun..what connection do you have with Jimin? And what he was talking about? (Eunwoo said)

"Jimin misunderstood about us (saeyun said while crying)

"No..i mean when jimin said about child? (Eunwoo said)

"You will know about it later eunwoo. I begging you to leave or it will get even worst (saeyun said)

"But- (eunwoo been cut)

"No..no more. Please get out (saeyun point at the door)

"Ok..i get out. Bye saeyun (eunwoo leave)

Saeyun didn't heard what eunwoo says. After eunwoo get out saeyun immediatly lock the door.

She lying down on the bed.

What anticipation she has been throught this days.

"Jimin..you get the wrong idea (saeyun said)

Saeyun took her iphone and text jimin.

To: Jimin Bae

Jimin..firstly i wanted to say is that im sorry. You misunderstood about me and eunwoo. We didn't do that thing. And the child was your child not eunwoo's. Im sorry jimin

Send..

"Huuh..(saeyun sigh)

Saeyun looks at the tv. Saeyun and eunwoo's kissing scene is showing but saeyun off the tv using the remote.

      - JIMIN -

Jimin lying on the bed with his breathing up and down to fast because of anger.

Ting.. one message..

From : Saeyun Bae

Jimin..firstly i wanted to say is that im sorry. You misunderstood about me and eunwoo. We didn't do that thing. And the child was your child not eunwoo's. Im sorry jimin.

Jimin just ignore the text and off the tv because he dosen't want to see eunwoo and saeyun's kissing scene. He dosen't care anymore about his wife.