Chapter 3 (ENG)

Thailand, 6 months later ...

"Where are you?"

"I'm just drinking coffee nearby, because I'm so bored in the apartment, P '."

"Have you eaten?"

"Well, I have."

"Taking your pills?"

"Yes I have! Hey, are you my doctor or my mother anyway? Very chatty!"

"Brat! I'm just worried about you. Can't I?"

"Yes yes, of course you can. Don't worry about me P '. Just solve your business first."

"Alright, don't go too far from apartement. I will done in 2 hours,"

"Hm, alright. Eum ... P'Na ... "

"Hm? What is wrong? You need something, BM?"

"Emm ... No, I mean ... you know, somehow, I feels like I know this place very well. Is this ... a good sign P '?"

"Really? Of course BM. That's a good sign. Without you knowing, slowly but surely, you begin to consolidate your memories one by one. But remember BM, don't forced yourself too much. Because it will affect to your health. Understand?"

"Yes P'. I understand."

"Alright then. I have to go. I'll call you later."

"Hm,"

BM disconnect the phone.

He sighed. His eyes didn't stop to looking around. He clearly felt that he knew the place. But he can't remember it. BM is very curious, who he really is. What kind of person he is. Does he have a family? Lover? Wife? Or a child? If so, where are they now?

The day before he set his foot in Thailand, BM got a dream or a strange feeling. He knows very well, that he promised someone to return to Thailand on time. He knows very well that he has unfinished business in Thailand. But he doesn't know, to whom he promised. Who's waiting for him here? And is that those people still waiting for him to come back?

BM finally re-sipping the iced coffee in front of him. Leaving it to half a glass before he finally moved from the cafe.

BM walks through the busy streets of Bangkok. While occasionally taking pictures of the surrounding scenery with a camera that hangs around his neck. The city is so crowded, so crowded with people passing by. BM curious, so many people here, is there one or two people who know him?

BM is very hopeful, he will met one of the people who knew him. This time, he was eager to get back to his old life. Which he somehow missed. He hopes, return to Thailand is the right decision and can be a starting point for him to find his true identity.

BM re-directs the camera at an angle and presses the button to take a picture. However, this time, he was quite interested in the photos he took. A milky white man, dressed in a dark blue shirt and short jeans standing on the pedestrian bridge, was accidentally caught by his camera.

 A milky white man, dressed in a dark blue shirt and short jeans standing on the pedestrian bridge, was accidentally caught by his camera