10

Daisy

I groan as I hear the alarm, I roll over and grab my phone from it's perch in my desk and hit snooze. I get up and shiver from the loss of heat.

I walk to my closet and pick out dark blue boyfriend jeans with tears in the legs and a black tank top. I go farther in my closet and grab a pair of black heels.

I walk to the bathroom stripping from my night gown and stare in the mirror, my eyes averted from me to my scale. I gingerly step on top of it and gasp as I see the numbers '102' flashing in red. I smile.

I check the water and nod my head in approval as I take my bra and underwear off and get in the shower, I start with shaving and then move to my hair and body. Once I'm done I step out shivering from the cold.

I dry off and step into my jeans, I bend over and roll up the bottoms to my ankle, I put my strapless bra on them my tank top, I look in my full length mirror and smile at my reflection as I put my heels on.

I carefully walk downstairs in the heels and see Ariana quietly talking on the phone, "Okay doctor see you soon"

"Hey ari" I cautiously say, "woah " I say clutching the nearest wall for support.

"Someone's looking hot" she winks and hands me my black backpack, I grab a few grapes and my phones and walk out.

"Bye ari" I yell as I walk to the waiting bus.

🐭

I walk into the school, I look around and see people staring at me. Not just any people..boys.

I don't like all this attention but I know it's not my face. It's my reveling outfit because I'm not too terribly new.

I walk to my locker and internally groan as I see troy leaning at my locker, may I tell you he is the school player.

"Hey-" he stops and looks at my locker with daisy's on it, "Daisy right?"

"Uh huh" I say putting in my code and throwing my backpack In it carelessly, I grab two pencils and my English notebook.

"Your looking nice today " he smiles, "all the boys are talking about you "

"It literally hasn't even been like five minutes since I walks in the door" I say carefully, I look up at his russet brown eyes any girl can die for. Shut up daisy he doenst like you.

"I know, it's stupid but all the rumor you heard about me really are a lie" be says frowning, saddness flooding his eyes, "hard to belive but I have never had a girlfriend" he chuckles lightly.