MEEEEENNNNNN BOIIIIIII

Saya's POV:
    Cannot sleep...with Miyu sharing a room with me.

I was all cool with the idea because, you know, sharing is caring and i consider  Miyu nice but no one warned me about snoring.

So i just lay awake at night staring at the ceiling.

You see, now that our ages are higher than ten and lower than twenty, we can take care of ourselves! So i bought a huge home which im sharing with Miyu and Akira. You know, gotta have a boy in your group.

You see, Akira doesn't snore but Miyu just insisted on sleeping with me because he's messy, end of situation.

H** no.

I pulled the covers over my head in attempt to block out the sounds that awaited me.

But problem is, since im fine with the cold, my covers are thin. So the noise could easily ease the way through it.

"Huhhggghhhh..."

Ok. Thats enough.

I grabbed my pink cover and my white medium sized pillow ane left the room.

"Sisco's room it is.." i muttered as i turned his doorknob.

One foot in, i feel like barfing.

I noticed it was the fun moon so it shown light through his window.

"Cheese puff bag? Empty soda cans? Barf bag? WAIT BARF BAG?!" I threw it far away from me as i tumbled backwards.

"Sh*t...." i muttered.

His room was a mess! It was an exact replica of a dump!

Cloths piled everywhere, stains on his rug, even his blanket waa covered with empty chip bags.

Oh god...im gonna hurl...

How is he ok with this?!

I quickly ran out and smashed the door cloths...

I can not sleep with these two.

Literally Miyu's snore is so loud, you could hear it from across the the entire house, no joke.

Liz's POV:
    I opened my eyes slowly from a sound of my doorbell ringing.

I hope it didn't wake up Sisco or Ky. They were impossible to fall asleep due to trying to track down someone.

I settled my bunny slippers on and walked down the cold stairs.

I opened the kitchen light so it wasn't that..uh..scary.

I opened the wooden door silently to be surprised by..Saya? I think her name is.

"LIZ! Can i please, please sleep here?" She begged as she hugged her pillow.

"Did you walk a mile here? A mile?"

"I couldn't go to a strangers house! And you were the nearest one..." she admitted.

I sighed.

"Which room you wanna sleep in?"

"Uhmm..where do you reccomand?"

"My room. Ky's room is full of guns and weapons and Sisco's room smells like beer. Mine's the best bet" i filled in.

She nodded quickly and ran up the stairs.

Dont blame me, it was true.

I once slept in Ky's room and a butcher knife almost chopped off my arm.

I think the rope were threaded apart quite some time..

And Sisco's room....full of beer bottlee and some such. Not the best smell...

Im just surprised she walked one mile just to get away from them.

I walked up the stairs and peeked into my room to be offered by a soundly sleeping Miyu.

I smiled lightly and went downstairs.