Chapter 2

Elicia's POV

'MAYBE IT"S THE WAY SHE WALKED! "Holy crap," I said rolling over and grabbing at a floral case that wraps around my phone. I pressed snooze at first, but then think again when I think of my not straight enough to be cute, but not curly enough to be pretty hair. I turn the alarm completely off and slowly move out of the bed. After getting ready, I went downstairs. I realized that we had to go ('cause I'm the only one that keeps track of time) and scream for my mom and my brother that we had to leave.

School wasn't so much of a mess. Although we were assigned homework in literally every single class except one, it was a pretty easy day. We only had one test and it was really simple. After the test, my friends and I sat and talked about how we totally failed the test, even though my friends and I are already positive I got at least a 100%. I always do that, act like I don't know. I guess I think I don't know and then surprise myself when I know exactly what we are learning.

​ After school a few of my friends and I went to get some coffee but we really get like 80% cream and 20% coffee. I personally think real coffee is really nasty by itself. After hanging out a while, I came home and watched Frozen for the fiftieth time and then went to sleep.

Sorry if this isn't very entertaining but stuff's about to go down so prepare👌