Chapter 4

Elicia's POV

​Sorry I haven't been writing but today was so awesome!!! My sister came and visited from California. She picked me up early from school for a "dentist appointment" and then took me to get sushi (which is my favorite)!!!! Her name's Briana. She has this gorgeous red, brown hair that always looks perfect. She had on this bracelet that said "best big sister" and I had my "best little sister" one on. I always wear mine but it was really cool that she had hers on.

​We sat, and talked, and ate a lot, and shared our favorite hot tea. Briana goes to school in California and rarely visits so I was still ecstatic. After lunch we went shopping a little bit and headed over to our dad's house.

​When we got there, we sat in the driveway talking for literally 3 hours. When we saw what time it was we went inside and watched PLL for a while. I was really happy she was back but I was also really curious to know, "WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?" I accidentally screamed. I whispered, "Just wondering" and kind of turned away. She told me she had to fly back in 2 days.

​ 2 days? That's all I get? GRRRRRRR! I always miss Briana and it really sucks that she can't stay. She stays up late watching tv but I go to bed early so I'm not sleep deprived again.