6

I woke up the next morning with the sun on my face.

I looked over at the clock and read 1:30.

I guess I over slept..

I peeled the sheets off and made my way to the bathroom to get changed (picture on the side).

Once I was happy with my look I walked down stairs and saw a bunch of random people, except for Elena sitting in the living room.

They all stared at me while I glared at them. I was about to demand answers when Stefan walked in.

I gave him a questioning look.

He ignored it and introduced me to everyone.

I heard a chorus of "hi"s and "hello"s and half smiled back before awkwardly shuffling into the kitchen.

I'm not exactly a people person if you know what I mean.

Damon was standing in the kitchen when I entered, exactly the person I didn't want to see.

Was about to leave when Damon called my name.

"What?" I responded 

"..I'm really sorry for dick to you. I was just shocked and you know how I get..."

"It's okay I guess."

Smiling he said "So now that we are okay will you please turn your humanity back on??"

"Even if I wanted to I can't just turn it back on with the blink of an eye."

He scrunched his eyebrows together; "what do you mean 'even if I wanted to'"?

"I mean I don't want to turn it back on, duh"

He looked at me with worried eyes; "What happened to you all those years?"

"Shit." I walked out of the room not wanting to speak about it anymore.

Even if it didn't bother me anymore it's not exactly a fun subject.

Everyone went silent when I walked into the living room, I'd completely forgot that Stefan's friends were here.

"You guys don't need to stop talking because I'm here, it's not like I'm listening."

Everyone stayed silent and looked around awkwardly. I raised my eyebrows at Stephan and he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

I knew something was up.

"Well it looks like I'm not wanted here so ill just leave." 

I got up and left but stayed close by so I could clearly her what they were talking about.

It stay quiet for a minute and the they started talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.~

Sorry it so short! I know it's been a while and I wanted to get something out for you guys.. Sorry again but I hope you like it! :D

Vote, Comment, & Follow!