4

I knew they wouldn't want my to hear them talking so I distracted my self by looking around the house.

Most of the furniture was the same and I loved it. It reminded me of the good days when all I had to worry about was the two dorks fighting.

I chuckled to myself thinking about all their pointless arguments.

My head snapped up towards the ceiling when I heard yelling, mostly from Damon which made me frown.

"Stop yelling Damon she'll hear you" Stefan said, his voice was laced with anger

"Good! I hope she does!"

"Damon stop it! We have our little sister back, what's so wrong with that!?"

"She's a vampire! And we don't even know how she got here! She could be a traitor and leading someone to us!"

I bit my lip to tried and stop the tears leaking out of eyes. My own brother thought I was a traitor... How could he think that of me!? They carried on arguing but I blocked it all out.

I knew I shouldn't have come back. I knew they wouldn't be happy. Why didn't I ever think things were going to go right back to normal.

I'm so freaking stupid! After everything that has be ruined in my life how could something possibly go right! How could I have been that dumb!

The thought of Damon and Stefan still arguing upstairs was enough for tears to start falling down my face.

One by one more started coming and I had to hold in the sob that was threatening to escape. I wouldn't let them hear me while I was in pain. They couldn't know anything was wrong.

I had already burdened them by coming here, I couldn't add my problems on too of that.

My self pity session was interrupted when I heard them coming down the stairs. I quickly wiped any tears off of my face and tried to blink away the redness.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs Stefan smiled. at me and Damon just pretended I wasn't there while walking into the kitchen. I gave him a fake smile and I'm pretty sure he bought it.

Stefan gave me a hug which I gladly excepted.

"Stefan?" I whispered

"Yes?"

"Do you think Damon really feels that way about me?" I mumbled

Looking me straight in the eyes he said "No, not at all. You know how he gets with his emotions."

"Ya, I guess.."

"Don't worry Lilly he'll come around."

"Okay..."

"...Lilly?"

"Ya?"

"I missed you a lot." He said while hugging me tighter

"I missed you too." I said smiling

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room; "Lets catch up on life."

"Oh.. um.. okay." I mumbled nervously

We both took a seat on the couch.

"So how you get turned?" He asked

I froze for a split second before masking my emotions.

"Some guy just turned me, nothing special about it."

Stefan searched my eyes to see if I was lying but found nothing and sighed.

"Are you sure that's all..?"

"Yes I'm sure, I think I would know if anything else happened."

"Okay I believe you."

Damon barged into the room; "Well I don't."

"Well I'm not lying Damon and I'm also not a traitor."

"Yeah right." He scoffed

"You know what Damon. Maybe I am lying but it's not like you care about me so why would you even want to know what happened!"

Damon looked hurt from what I said and I started regretting it but then I remembered that he thought I was traitor and all regret went away.

"Just because I think you're a traitor doesn't mean I don't care about you."

"That doesn't even make sense Damon!"

"Whatever." He turned away

"You don't know what I went through to find you and Stefan, Damon! so don't you dare accuse me of being a traitor! I have done so much to find you two because you guys are my big brothers and I love you! How do you think I feel when I do finally did you guys and you-" I said pointing at Damon "are accusing me of being a traitor! How the hell do you think that makes me feel!"

I stormed out of the house, unable to stand being close to him. Betrayal was running through my veins.

I heard Stefan yelling for me to come back but I ignored him and ran away with my vampire speed.

After running for a while a found a bench to sit on.

I'm so done with crying and being sad. I can't deal with it anymore...

I had to do something to take away all the suffering I've been through.

I had always been against vampires who did this. But I can't deal with the pain anymore. I'm going to do it.

I'm going to turn my humanity off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.~

So if you don't know vampires can turn off their humanity so they don't feel any emotion anymore.

Sorry this was a crappy chapter :/ but anyway I hope you enjoyed!! I'm might start requiring a certain number of votes and comments before I post chapters now, just to make sure you guys really like the story. And the comment have to be helpful (constructive criticism), giving your opinion/input on something or ideas/tips for the story. Not just "please update!" Hope you don't mind! Anyway love you guys!!

Vote, Comment, & Follow! <3