VI

jimin managed to survive half of the  day.

despite his best friend's constant teasing jimin for having such red and flushed cheeks because of a simple act.

he managed not to burst into tears of embarrassment.

today is the producer's second day of school, and he already has to deal with jimin's bullshit. how embarrassing..

namjoon, though, he seemed unbothered during his class with him. every time he would catch jimin's continuous stares, he would flash him a warm smile where deep dimples dug out of his unblemished cheeks. this relaxed jimin, a little, knowing the producer doesn't really mind lending his comfortable hoodie to jimin. (even though namjoon already assured the smaller that he is definitely fine with jimin borrowing his hoodie.)

the bell rang signalling students that it was time for lunch.

jimin's stomach was growling and aching in starvation. he didn't eat anything this morning and he also purposely did not bring lunch.

a sigh escaped his lips as he put his book, binder, and his laptop back to his bag while figuring out how to eat lunch.

eyebrows furrowed and cheeks puffed, he went to the cafeteria and searched for his loud friend.

the cafeteria was booming with noise and filled with students in each different grades. long lines of students in front of the lunch lady stretched out as they wait to get their lunch.

there's no way jimin could still get food with that long line.

finally spotting his friend with the person that gives him confusing feelings, jimin weaved through the crowd and managed to get to his friends.

"hey," he waved plopping down next to taehyung with an exhausted sigh.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked worryingly as he reached out to pat the older's back—rubbing circles, as an act to calm the older down.

"'m hungry, super," the younger slurred as his stomach let out the loudest growl of the day. he can't even find the time to be embarrassed that the oldest out of three of them heard it, because he's too hungry to be so.

taehyung frowned at what the smaller said. retrieving out another sandwich from his old, black, yet new-looking lunch bag and offered it to the smaller. "want some of my food?"

"is it ok?"

"minnie, is that even a question?"

strings tugged the corner of jimin's plump lips, despite his horrible situation— starving, aching stomach and embarrassing himself in front of the producer. hesitantly taking the sandwich from the younger, jimin's attention was then caught by another sandwich being offered to him.

"here," namjoon offered with the smile that never fails to make jimin's stomach churn. "take it."

"i-it's ok i have tae—"

"i insist," jimin was interrupted with namjoon's convincing respond. reluctantly talking the sandwich from, taehyung and namjoon, jimin then opened one of them and took a bite and savoured each.

"jimin, nice hoodie,"

"seriously, stop tae,"