The Feelings Mutual

Jungkook POV

So lately I haven't been able to sleep. There's this one guy who has been with us for ages and whenever I'm around him I get a weird tingling sensation. You know, he's constantly on my mind... His sexy face... His gorgeous eyes... And oh that smile, anyone would die for it.

*Sighs*

I don't really know what this feeling is, I believe it's love you know. But I'm only 16, I don't really know what love is really! All I know is, I want him. Imagine that, A romantic setting in a park maybe... Me... Him... The moon... And maybe a few groans here and there. Oh how I would just love to hear his voice over and over again, Playing in my head like a CD on loop for hours on end. We are really good friends but I guess my body is telling me I want more than that. I do t think that is normal with two guys... but hey it is now.

I really want to grab his waist and hoist him onto me, There we would commence the most passionate make out session anyone could ever have. Then hopefully move into something more interesting, I mean my bed is the perfect size but I don't know how he would want to do it really.

Jungkook reaches down his jeans and let's out a little moan

Wow... I didn't know how dirty I can be. He makes me crazy... I want to do things that I have never really thought about doing with friends.

I have made up my mind, I am going to talk to him during Dance Practice tomorrow and ask him to meet me afterwards... Yes that is what I'm going to do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's POV

Hello there my name is Kim Taehyung I am 18 years old and I think I am in love with my best friend.
I know it's so wrong yet it feels so right! To me He is so perfect and ugh just so... innocent. I know I shouldn't be having fantasies about a boy at the age of 16 yes I know 16! Just call the police already!!

Even though I love Jungkook... I know there is really no chance of him dating me. We are seriously so different He is soft and innocent. Yet I am a flirty motherfucker who just loves sex and teasing people. And there is no way that Jungkook would want me to bang him.

Well that was what I thought until I was walking past his room earlier today. I heard something that was the most beautiful sound to my ears and that was Jungkook's moan. It was so innocent and such a turn on that I just wanted to grab that innocent boy's neck and pound him into the wall.

Yeah Jin-Hyung would kill me if I did it because Jungkook is our baby of the house. But of course that would never stop me.

I just sighed and walked to my own room. Waiting for Jin and Yoongi to be finished with the food. I knew what would be perfect just the right thing to make the 'baby' less innocent in the others eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors POV

Soon Taehyung, Jungkook and the rest of the dorm all were sat down around the dinner table. Which had some ramen and beef bites around it made by Jin and Yoongi.

Taehyung was sat opposite Jungkook with a smirk on his face, chuckling to himself which of course got attention from the others.

"Tae tae why we you laughing?" Said Hoseok with a smirk he was always in on the gossip because of Taehyung being one of his closest friends.

Taehyung turns to the others "Today I found out that Jungkook wasn't as innocent as we think..." as he said that all of the members look at the blushing boy who was shocked.

"I heard Jungkook moan when I walked passed his room" Taehyung said with a bigger smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook! What has gotten into you? You shouldn't be doing such things at your age!!" Jin said and starts to rant about protection and blah blah blah.

Jungkook felt so embarrassed he just wanted to leave the table and just die but he couldn't! He was suck in a room with his shocked members and the kinkiest boy.

Taehyung soon finished and gets up to leave yet he stops when he heard

"I can't help it! I have some fantasies about someone and I'm not proud of it" it was Jungkook in a slight whimper. Which of course made Taehyung chuckle and leave.

Leaving Jungkook blushing madly, looking at his friend Jimin, the one who knew everything. Both of them with shocked expressions.

Life will be hell from now on for Jungkook since he found out that Taehyung can always hear everything.

// so guys I just wanted to let you know that this is a joined account so somethings won't be the same. In the writing style I mean yet the whole story will fall into place.

Please vote and comment.
Word count : 854