The confession

Jungkook POV

No words can describe how embarrassed I am right now, Hoseok and Jimin know about everything and I mean everything...

I need to get out of here, away from this place... away from the one I truly love. I never thought I would say those words but I just need to get out. Not permanently, Just for an hour or two. I have had enough 'fun' for one day.

Authors POV

Jungkook leaves the room and quickly walks towards the exit, where he is stopped by Taehyung. That's the last person he wanted to see at the moment. 'Where are you going Kookie?' Asked Taehyung. Jungkook simply replied with 'Out for a walk' Taehyung looked surprised 'It's not like you to go out alone... I'll come with you.'

Jungkook for some reason couldn't reject Taehyung, he loved him too much.

~20 minutes later~

After a walk they stopped on the beach and watched the ocean crash onto the shore. This was Jungkooks opportunity to talk to Taehyung about his feelings. He lowered himself to the ground and sat down, Taehyung doing the same thing. Jungkook took a deep breathe and placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook POV

'Hyung, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while... but I've been too embarrassed to bring this up.' I said to him. Ah shit, am i really ready to do this? Fuck. I feel him kiss the top of my head. He said to me 'Hey, I will never judge you kookie...' Ok here I go. 'I've love you for a while now but I've never had the guts to tell you'

I didn't get an answer from him. I thought I had upset him and made a complete fool of myself once again.

'You know don't worry about it is so stupid to think tha-' I was interrupted with him grabbing my chin and kissing me but not on my head but my lips. He was warm, soft and so passionate.

'Is that what you wanted my little kookie?' Taehyung asked. It was exactly what I wanted from him, he's done everything else but kiss me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's POV

Now that we were walking home I was happy, Jungkook finally admitted his feelings to which must had taken a lot of courage for him and I'm proud. Yes I did kiss him but I never really told him how I felt, I was scared to do it before but now that he confessed to me I just knew I had to tell him in a good and romantic way too.

While we were walking I notice the stars shining brightly "jungkookie look" I said while dragging the hand that held mine to a bridge where myself and Jungkook watched this beautiful moment, and I instantly knew it was the perfect timing.

"I love you too" I said while looking straight at the stars I knew that Jungkook was looking at me which made me smile. "I promise I do love you, this feeling is very true, everything you do makes me happy, rather it's a cute smile or you sucking on a lollipop, whatever it is, it's making my heart flutter, I now know that you are the one for me Jungkook" I turn to look at the youngers Rosie cheeks and teary eyes.

"Cute" I mumble while pulling him close into my chest, letting him take in my warmth of my body, I rub his back and sighed as I thought of everything that happened today with jungkook and myself. I now realise that he is the one for me, the one I love and the one I want to have in my arms like this forever.

I pull away and look at him, smiling and leaning in "say something and I will kiss you" I say with a cheeky grin which was soon returned by Jungkook's little smile.

"I love you so much" he said while a giggle, making me cup his cheeks and look into his eyes.

"I love you too" I lean in and kiss him with my warm lips, I could feel his were cold so I start to warm the up while moving my lips slowly, making my hands to the bottom of his back as his were on my neck, kissing me passionately with a smile. This was a moment we were going to remember for ever. I know.

I love you Jeon Jungkook