Please

This chapter is a smut filled chapter if you don't like this kind of stuff then don't read!!

I heard Taehyung say to meet him in the bedroom when we got home from the fair. I said ok what's it about? He didn't reply and walked away.

~2 Hours later~

We are about 5 minutes away from home and I remember that I want to get home quickly as I need to speak with Taehyung.

Authors POV

Jungkook runs into the house with a panicked expression on his face as he knows that if Taehyung waits too long he won't be happy. Taehyung is known for being rough with Jungkook.

He runs into his and Taehyungs bedroom and Taehyung is there waiting on the bed.

"Took you long enough Kookie" Taehyung growled.

"Im sorry Tae, I don't have an excuse for why I was late" Jungkook stammered.

"I'm angry with you kookie, I believe you know why."

"Ummmm, I don't really know why but whatever it is I can make it up to you!"

"Why did you do that with Jimin? You know how I don't like you hanging out with other guys."

"We are just friends, you know that! I love you and only you! I'm sorry."

"Hmphhhhhh, I don't think I can believe you..."

"Awh hyung please, believe me! I'll make it up to you!"

Jungkook backs up into the corner with his sad face on trying to make Taehyung smile. He notices Taehyung look up at him.

"Damn kookie, you look so damn sexy in that corner"

Jungkook giggles

"Come here kookie"

Taehyung pulls Jungkook into a kiss. Jungkook blushed like he normally does.

Taehyung takes a look at him for a second before pinning him against the wall. He kisses Jungkooks neck knowing that it is sensitive.

Taehyung reaches for Jungkooks pants, he undoes the belt and pulls down his jeans and underwear. Jungkook voluntarily takes of his top.

Taehyung takes of his top and turns Jungkook around and places his bare chest on Jungkooks.

Taehyung slowly starts to massage Jungkooks member with Jungkook letting out little moans.

"Lay down and spread you legs kookie"

Jungkook being the nervous wreck he is has to be told twice and Taehyung doesn't like that.

"Your legs kookie"

After being told twice Taehyung realised that if he wants it he has to do it himself.

He throws Jungkook on the bed and forces his legs open and start to like just under his member. Jungkooks moans get louder as Taehyung begins to rim the outside of Jungkooks ass.

He decides to tease Jungkook and puts his two fingers in Jungkooks ass but instantly takes them out again. This sexually frustrates Jungkook.

Jungkook can hear Taehyung unbuckle his jeans and pull down his underwear. Taehyung flips Jungkook over so his ass is in the air.

Taehyung runs his member over Jungkooks ass, further teasing him and then Jungkook can feel Taehyung inside him.

"Please wait, I'm not ready" Jungkook squealed.

Taehyung didn't care, this was his punishment for making him jealous. He begins to thrust harder and Jungkook moans louder and louder.

"Am I allowed to cum?" Jungkook asked

Taehyung ignored and carried on but now kissing Jungkooks neck.

A few moments later he couldn't help but look down, He noticed Jungkook had already came. Taehyung hated Jungkook being disobedient but he ignored it and carried on fucking Jungkook until he climaxed.

When Taehyung came he looked at the weak boy under him and shakes his head "you came without my permission!" Taehyung growls and makes Jungkook's back onto the bed "now let me punish you for doing that... but you have to be a good boy" Jungkook nods. Gulping since he was still very sensitive.

Without saying anything Taehyung grips the youngers member. Not moving his hand at all which of course made Jungkook thrust his hips up.
"Yah! I never said you could do that did I?" Taehyung said in annoyance. He removes his hand and grabs his tie from his draw, placing it around Jungkook's wrists. He smirks and walks over to the bed, under the bed. He picks up the vibrato and then places it on the tip of Jungkook's member making a loud whine fall out of his mouth.

Soon Taehyung was using the toy roughly there was screaming and tears that came out of Jungkook.

"Ca- can I please cum hyung?" Jungkook whined for the third time after the vibrato was on his member. Taehyung groans and nods.

"Fine, you have been a good boy" he chuckles and watched as Jungkook gasps as the white was spilling out of his weak members with short breathes. "Oh good boy" Taehyung said and removes the vibrato from the sensitive member.

After that Taehyung sat next to Jungkook, smiling at him as he unties his wrists.

Jungkook giggles and rested his head on Taehyungs lap.

"I will always love you as only you Tae"

"Good, but we will have way more fun, I will buy you more clothes and toys" he smirks.

They finish with a heated kiss and then proceed to go find the members.