Morning Blues?

Jungkook POV

I can not believe what has just happened. It was a dream come true! Me and Taehyung we're to busy snuggling to notice how long we had been gone. Shit. The members are going to wonder where we are.

I look over to Taehyung. Fuck, he's asleep. "Tae Tae, Wake up... Quickkkkkkkkk" I hear him give out a deep groan. "I'm sorry, but we've been gone for ages, the members are probably wondering where we are."

I see a slight panic in his eyes, he jumps off the bed and gets his clothes on. I decide to do the same. It was a complete mess our arms flying around to try and work out who's tops who's and who's pants were who's.

Finally we are dressed. I decide to leave first while Taehyung stayed in the room for another 10 minutes. Boy was I right, the members were waiting for us. I could feel I have a slight limp as I walk towards them.

Hoseok asked me if I was ok... I said yeah, my legs just a bit dead that's all. That was a complete lie. I was sore everywhere, my ass was the most painful place.

I hear the bedroom door close and here comes Taehyung, absolutely fine, like nothing happened.

It's was a very awkward silence when we walked in the room. Obviously Jimin and Hoseok had an idea of what just happened. I swear Jimin couldn't contain himself.

"Have fun?" He said with a smirk. Honestly I could have slapped him right then and there. Taehyung obviously stepped in. I told him to calm down.

Anyway after that all of us talked about the live show tomorrow and how it was going to work. I'm so nervous for this, I don't want to mess up.

We all decide to head back to our rooms. I manage to fall asleep for about 2 hours before I hear someone climb down the ladder and press up against me.

"I need you more than anything in the world kookie, please look after me tomorrow."

I recognise that voice. I turn around and kiss him... "Always." Then we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Taehyung's PoV

We were now all getting for our live performance for our song 'Mic Drop' and I was actually very excited I just knew something would happen later because honestly Jungkook looked so bangable in the clothes he was wearing. I bite my lip as we walk onto the stage to hear screams, I smile at this because I seriously do love our fans.

We got in place as we danced with our full passion, I still kept my eye on Jungkook at all times, when he body rolled I could just fuck him there and then but I wouldn't of course.

When the song was finished I beard panting coming from Jungkook, this instantly turned me on, causing me to grab his wrist and pull him of the stage, making the members and the fans shocked.

I heard the members talking about everything on stage yet Jungkook was pushed against the wall with my arm above his head "you have been a naughty boy" I say in a growl as I place my face into his neck, kissing sloppily and bite occasionally onto his sensitive neck. This made the younger whimper and push me away.

"N-not now the members could see" he said softly making me release that , that was true. I nod and bite my lip

"Aish okay baby boy know I want some pleasure later" I said and wink before walking back, with Jungkook. Hoseok and Jimin notice the hickeys on Jungkook's neck and smirk.

Hopefully they don't get caught.

// ew this update is soooo short I am sorry me and the other admin will write a long part!! I promise!