Why...

Jungkook POV

Fuck it. Jimin is smirking again, I am going to slap that boy when we get back to the dorms. I could see the members look at me like I'm some kind of invader. Namjoon begins talking about how he loves the army being here and supporting us.

I wish I could tell you more about the speech he gave but all I could concentrate on was that Taehyung was constantly breathing on my neck. I was on the edge of our huddle but I was pulled in between him and Hoseok.

I tried to ignore Hoseok as much as I could but I could see him smirking too. Taehyung tapped his shoulder signalling for him to move away from us. He swapped places with Jin. I felt more tense with my oldest Hyung beside me and my boyfriend the other side.

"Why are you so tense kookie?" I heard a voice whisper from behind.

"Want me to help you with that?" He growled in my ear.

I felt his hand caressing the back of my thigh. I instantly jolted and pushed his hand away. We could be found out! What is he doing?

"That's naughty kookie, I thought I would get away with not punishing you tonight but I guess I will have to!" His voice was intensifying.

He grabbed my ass and it made me jump.

"You're still tense? Loosen up kookie..."

He began to slide his hand down the back of my loses fitting pants. His hands were warm. He pushed a finger inside and I lunged forward hitting Jin.

"Jeon Jungkook, what has gotten into you! Why can't you stand still?" He said in a stern voice.

"Sorry Jin Hyung" I bowed my head and kept it there for a few seconds. Taehyung wasn't stopping he began to go harder. I couldn't move with the risk of being found out. I had to keep my facial expressions as natural as possible but it was beginning to get harder as he thrusts his finger in more.

I began to moan, I covered my mouth pretending to yawn. I could feel that it was so obvious that it wasn't a yawn at all.

"I'm going to keep going until he's finished talking so you better be good at acting kookie" The familiar voice kept saying.

"Tae please, not now... Not here! The fans are going to find out..." I moaned out.

"If they are real fans they would be happy about this!" He growled.

When will this god forsaken speech be over. This is the longest 5 minutes of my life honestly. He added another finger and I couldn't contain myself. My legs buckled and I collapsed onto Jin again. He shot me a glare but Taehyung bowed and picked me back up and put his arm across my chest and his thrusts became harder and faster.

I could feel the thrust were getting sloppier and I could hear a faint noise.

"Taehyung. Jin is going to hear us stop I'm scared."

I was shaking. Jin looked back because I was heavily breathing and shaking with breath breaks. Taehyung covered himself up...

"He's a bit nervous, I'm comforting him" Taehyung told Jin, his thrusts were slow and his grip was loose.

"Ok, it's ok Jungkook you'll be amazing, I'm certain of it" he said smiling at me.

I just smiled back and when Jin turned back around Taehyung gripped tighter and began to thrust harder.

Namjoon finished his speech before I could climax. Fuck, I have to be denied my high. Taehyung pulled out. I moaned as I was denied. The lights went out while we stumbled to our positions, Taehyung obviously starting behind me.

He licked his fingers, "You taste good... Sweet you know, like a cookie, Kookie" he spun me around and kissed me forcing entry with his tongue

"Don't worry, We have plenty of time tonight" Taehyung smirked

Then he spun me back round as the music began to play and the lights lit up.

I'm so embarrassed. I began to hear the music play and that was my cue to start paying attention and try to forget the feeling I still have in me.

I was dancing and I forgot about what had happened... Well that was until I got my shirt 'caught' on something. Now is say 'caught' because when Taehyung went past me he grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled it hard so the buttons ripped off apart from one holding the middle. I instantly fell to the floor clasping my shirt.

FUCK!!!!!!

I ran off the stage completely humiliated out of my mind the music instantly stopped and I heard footsteps coming off the stage. I ducked away because I thought Taehyung was coming.

I wasn't wrong.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that?" I growled at him.

"I have to punish you... The shows cancelled now because your outfit 'malfunctioned' now lets go home." He said while grabbing my wrist.

He wrapped me in his hoodie so we couldn't we seen by fans and we got in the car and on our way home.