1

"Queen?"

Is Elizabeth already out of the throne? Or a prom that I was been selected? Tbh, I'm too ugly to be there compare to pretty girls I was with. So what the heck is this "queen" thingy?

She was holding a white card with gray faded bishop icon behind the card and twinkling glitters in silver from a word "Queen". She inspecting the card carefully, and assumed it was just a trash so she just passed by a bin and slid on the card there. 

So from the chess? Well that was boring.

"It" there was boy watching her at the locker, simply touched the earphone that is wireless attached his right ear. He received a hummed as reply then tailed behind her.

It was already time to return her class, at that time, she shifted to her classroom and casually sat her seat. "Aeri, can I borrow your notes? The math one?" Aeri slowly turned 90 degrees to her. "I don't do notes, remember?" "Aish, cause you're good at it, teach me instead!" she whined. "I have a schedule after school, and I am so busy out of it" "It's Friday, and you're going to watch live and being stayed up late?" she nagged. "Gosh, you're not my mom" as the teacher came in.

"You have a new classmate, please come in" staring at the door and someone stepped in. A boy that has that long neck, small face, and marvelous visual shined brightly like a heck of diamond.

"I'm Song Sonyoung, nice to meet you..."

The teacher was about to look for a chair, but he moved beside Aeri and stuffed down his bag and brought out his notebooks. "Hi, you're name?" He grinned as he looked beside him. "Aeri, by the way" she snorted.

"Ah... Aeri... nice name..."

Class been dismissed, Aeri packed her things in the bag. She nudged the desk as it wobbles some pile of papers to the floor. She heaved out a breath As she grasped the paper, along someone's hand helped her out. She looked up and it was their new classmate. He stood straight, plied the papers over her desk and patted the edges as there was no peep of layers on the side. Then lent it to her gently.

"Thanks" the only word she could say to him. "It's fine, be careful, okay?" Then tackled his bag over his shoulder and walked out. 

  ◇  

Queen? You kidding me right?

She mumbled while walking through the silent street. She didn't mind that there was no sound at all, she was listening anyway. Aeri was hugging the paperworks while thought of what she just received. 

Maybe it's just a prank, queen? I'm just a potato.

Cracked leaf been discerned behind her. She quickly glimpsed and someone in a blue hoodie following her. At first she doubted the guy was stalking her so she tried to walk to alleys. In result, the guy did following her.

She panicked and walked briskly while checking behind her. It was too dim enough to see his face. Sure he was wearing a hood over his head and it hid his identity for sure.

Aeri finally went out the alley, but the person was coming. She was about to run but a motor rider halted infront of her and lent a helmet. Of course she thought this person knew the other guy too.

"Don't worry, I'm a good guy" his husky voice spoke from his wearable helmet on. She flinched of hearing those and didn't hesitate so she hopped on.

They drove away in high speed paced. The guy glanced to the side mirror, exposing a hoodie guy stood still then turned away.

Then arrived Aeri's house. Funny, she didn't tell her address that made her double mess in a brain. "How did you know where am I?" Before she completed her question the rider left her in a blink of an eye.

Okay, what was that?

~Iknowitwastoo short, but don't worry as chapter passed by, it will be not that short, but not that long, I hope you guys enjoyed ;;