8

Then the bang echoed alone the room. She pushed him out the corner and even dusted off her uniform quickly. Of course she was flustered that time, she don't want to make it obvious and threw glare to Jinyoung, who was simply scratched his nape and wandered eyes. 

"The cam been hacked, guys" Assuming was Daehwi came from the other line that attached on one of their earphone. "Okay" The boy's expression escalated to serious mode and moved towards the room where those people went out. As others followed, they spotted some modern padlock for their doors. 

Passcodes.

"Hey, Daehwi, need a little help he-" then already clicked as the silver door swung lightly to have a peek inside. "Oh" Jihoon stepped in first and started to rummage. Stuffs and papers were here and there. All of it were landed on the floor and still haven't seen anything so far. Aeri, which have no idea what they were upto and still a newbie, she picked up and put it back after they clearly passed those areas. 

She put back the book and found something shiny. Aeri squinted eyes in confusion and reached it out when she found a small figurine. "I didn't see anything, guys" Jaehwan yelped while kept pulling the drawer back and forth. "Even here" Jihoon who was the one checking the desktop. 

"What is that?" Jinyoung snatched the figurine and scanned it carefully. "Look, it is purely natural from that thing, I bet it was just a displ- wait what?" She cut and checked it closely. The boy raised a brow and revolved it to find what she saw. There was a chip behind, he carefully broke free of the attachment and angled to the light.

"Found it" "Well, thanks to m-" "Let's go back" Then he walked away the room, forgetting about his members behind. Aeri can't helped but so annoyed from his manner. Though she shrugged it off and tailed behind where other two followed the last.

"He is way too busy those stuffs, Aeri" Jihoon situated beside her and shared it to her. She just nodded why was he acted that way. "He is like the busiest of all of us members. He is in charge on noting about our targets' whereabouts. Sure it sounded much tricky, but to him, he find it so fun and interesting" He chirped continuously talked about Jinyoung.

That changed her impression of the boy. Eventhough he was nice at first, she can even tell that the boy has something behind his mask. Soon she will know it in the near future.

"Hey kids, better convinced your other hyung, I have business to do" Jaehwan brought out his keys and unlocked the car. Three of them were bewildered from him, especially to the girl, she had no idea anyway. "Why? Do we have another mission?" Jihoon wondered at the same time that the older hopped in and shut the door. "It's mine by the way, Hyung probably waiting on the other parking lot" He slid the window a bit for them to reply back. 

He drove away and honked as a goodbye while the rest just waved instead. "And we are going to walk" Jinyoung nonchalantly moved after. The replaced elder rubbed his temple and sighed because of this sudden situation. Meanwhile Aeri just followed them like usual. "Are we going home now?" The two of them glimpsed to her possibly because they were expecting something. And she lifted her eyebrow to them which Jinyoung looked away.

"I guess you already forgot" Jihoon, however, chuckled instead how the girl who seriously messed up from time to time and could give them complicated expression. She took few more minutes to process that even arrived the other parking lot. "No way, you mean I am going to live you guys?" She exclaimed and widened her eyes.

"Oh precisely you are, princess" a voice indicated such playful yet flirty tone towards Aeri, causing her to glance who was that.

This good-looking guy smirked that even stretched his 3 moles on his right cheek, crossing arms while leaning to his glossy black car. She blinked and coughed afterwards before verifying if he was the one that Jaehwan talked about. Jihoon shrugged his brows as a yes meanwhile Jinyoung just rolled eyes and hopped in first. "Woah there, kid, I hadn't introduce myself to he-" "Let's get in" Jihoon swiftly pulled her in as he sat in the middle.

The man obviously embarrassed but a smirk formed once again as he got in the drive's seat. As soon as the car moved out the park lot, the atmosphere was so timidly silent enough to deaf already. This is the chance where the man wanted.

"Gracious, you even look so gorgeous just from the mirror, dear" She barely skimmed to check out but caught his eyes staring her back which made her averted. He giggled while holding the steering wheel with his right hand and the other rest its elbow on an open window.

"By the way, I'm Seongwoo" rotated his head to take a very nice look to her and gave a wink. Aeri shakily sighed and rolled eyes instead.