4

Bang

"It's getting louder now..." She gasped in air while sneaking in the strong smell of corroded metal walls passed through the hallway. "Because we're almost there~" Guanlin chirped as he peeped every rooms. "Lin, he's here..." Daehwi propelled gradually the door open when he was looking the two of them. 

A pastel pink hoodie figure being lit by the only bulb above him wearing headphones and safety gears to his eyes. Judging of his posture, he seemingly had this greater chance as accurate shooter. The way he put the butt of a long range gun to his right chest and lowered his chin below the alignment of the gun. As he pull the trigger smoothly out of the bullet, barely got impact from it and reloading.

"Hyung!" Guanlin chirped as he jogged closer to the boy. He turned as his face revealed of Aeri's sight.

"Jibin??!" She gasped softly but deep inside has a lot of notion missing. "Yeah right, Jibin indeed" Guanlin grinned then tugged his neck around his arm. Jibin cursing softly that barely the younger would hear any word. "You can just let me go now" He commanded. "Sorry" Then pulled away the older.

He removed his safety gears and headphones aside and fixed his looks. "Actually I'm Park Jihoon, this would be the proper way to greet yah" He winked as he offer a hand. "How did you even end up here?" Aeri wondered. He grabbed her hand and shook their hand. Jihoon leaned closer to her ear and whispered something, "You'll figure out soon" then went around her leading out.

"Wait hyung!" Guanlin tailed behind him, leaving only Daehwi behind. "Gosh where you guys going now?"The kid followed then.

"So it was true, you are Sonyoung's classmate hugh?" She simply nodded. "You guys knew each other?" Jihoon hummed in response. "Wait, does that mean you were close with Jinyoung?" Guanlin butted in. "Not that much, I guess" pretty unsure with her answer. "Don't get close with him" "Why not?" She looked at Daehwi trying to tell her. "It's a warning I guess, once you get closed, he will cold to you too" He shrugged.

Jihoon nodded as he agreed on it. "Yeah, at first he's nice then time passed and h-"

"Oh Aeri is here?"

Someone spoke behind them caused of glanced to their backs. Someone who was riding on an updated wheelchair which it has such buttons on his arm rest. "Yeah Jisung-hyung, I'm explaining here" Jihoon casually whine a bit. "I don't think so, hoon" serious face was evident from the younger boy beside Jisung.

"Sonyoung!" Then he smiled once he received a name from her. The rest of the maknae line furrowed from his reaction.

"You know kids, I have things to do follow me" then he pushed the joystick fro as it moved north to his direction. The rest trailed him behind.

"Where were you been?" She asked Jinyoung. "Oh, I was about to use the elevator and suddenly it didn't work. I went upstairs and figured that hyung was stuck" He expressed poker face to his hyung as Jisung awkwardly rubbing his nape.

"Tsk tsk tsk" Daehwi swayed his head side to side. "How clumsy hyung~" Guanlin teased.

Until they arrived this one highly security metallic designated door. Jisung leaned closer to the speaker and mumbled.

"W1"

Then the door smoothly shifted through between the layers from the wall. Aeri amazed what she beheld about the view inside the room. It consisted of glowing keyboards and glass screen which was well illuminated of every tabs on it. Moreover, the room divided the half on it as adulthood's and teenager's territories. 

Guanlin ran to his seat and started to type with his computer. Daehwi when to the arcade section and played with this shooting game. She spent time adoring every corners on the room she was standing.

"We haven't introduce properly though. My name is Yoon Jisung, the leader of this squad. Well instead calling me as leader, I am positioned as King"

King? So you are saying I'm partnered with him? I don't see any royalty here, it's actually stuff of technologies or even 

Weapons

"And you're the Queen, Aeri" He smiled sheepishly which she startled from his words. Mixed thoughts roving inside her head, questioning about the Queen. But she can't spitted a word that made her nervous and the hesitation was there.

"Wait you hadn't tell her yet?" Jihoon turned to Jinyoung who was busy wandering his files in his computer. He stopped typing and glanced at them then shook his head. "Jinyoung, I know you can explain a lot about this so, would you mind?" The elder insisted as he shifted to his own desk.

The small head boy flickered his eyes then stared to Aeri who pursed her lips and wandering pupils to the floor. He sighed and moved toward to her direction. Showing his grin and gazed to her peeper for awhile. 

"Okay, let's start then"