5

CHESS

A type of hidden identification of certain pieces that has its own mask to the public. Frankly speaking, pieces shall not reveal their personal information as this formed as a spy. No one will ever interrupt any of their boundaries except when it was in the middle of A7.

Chess is not about from the game board itself. It refrains as the roles of certain members. Chess shall have no more than 16 members within the group or may less than 16. Considering each positions of members must completely filled from King, Queen, Two Bishops, Two Knights, and Two Rooks. Two more pawns and the CHESS proceeds to the mission.

Note: Wanna One can still perform their mission for the sake as a model of CHESS

Introducing the strands of each piece at CHESS:

1.) King – The one who in charge of the team. Always look out of every move in or out the target area. The only thing that the team rely on even their roles are important. Mostly, the king will suffer because mainly they are targets.

2.) Queen - The one that knows and advances almost everything. Has the role of Rook, Bishop, Knight, and King. The most powerful piece and the best optional piece of the board. Though, this berth is only TEMPORARY. It only lasts around a year.

3.) Bishop – The one who in charge of peace. Someone that will refrain from arguments or duels against the group. Also can stand as pacifist or dealer.

4.) Knight – This piece is the opposite from Bishop. The one who will be a watchman to every part especially to King. It involves such physical combats or long-range conflict.

5.) Rook – The one who is good at tricking or cheating someone or something in order to get this specific thing. Actual rookie after being positioned as pawn.

6.) Pawn – The one who is still beginner. But it has the best intellectual, multi-tasking, and has more freedom of what they were tasked to. Pawn is dependent to others, but seeks only help when they want to. Because of their specialized skills, they had rather been relied by them instead.

There are also rules that need to follow of all CHESS

- Must familiarize of the codes when there is ongoing mission. We believe codes are easy when communicating so no one will complain about the delayed message.

- Always stick to the plan, trust your communicator and to your king, it is not because they are experienced but remain with your comrades instead.

- No one will ever plan to leave the CHESS. It is officially contracted as you got in.

- Be friendly to others. Please. :)

"What? Queen only takes a year to stay here?" She reviewed along the noted painted walls on it. "Yeah, we even met few ladies though" Jihoon rest his elbow to the desk while working on his shooter skills. "They were nice" Daehwi joined along. "Some of them I don't like though" The younger sternly responded. Meanwhile the oldest doing maneuver with such computers in front of him. "Kids, I receive a report that wasn't seem sure about but I ought to inform you preliminary"

All of them piled up on Jisung's boundary and took a peep on his screen, "We're going to spy on him?" She pondered to them. "Yup" 

  ›  

"Hey, let's go to the cafeteria together" Aeri twitched her head out of her mind. She kept recalling those protocols around her thoughts then managed to figure who was tugging her sleeves.

Sonyoung

"What?" The only word she reply. It didn't last long as she got dragged out of the classroom out of the classroom, and heading towards to the cafeteria. The way he grabbed her it was her wrist, gently gripping without any complaints behind of this. Now she can't even think properly with his sudden touché from his soft hand.

Until they arrived, Jibin, actually Jihoon, spotted them and waved his hand signaling to go here instead. Thanks to Jinyoung's height, he witnessed the familiar gesture and ran there, still pulling Aeri with him. The elder of them all tilted his head from what he just viewed from them. Jinyoung guessed what his hyung channeling came from the pupils, he shoved it away quickly and scoffed, which Jihoon revealed his small smirk to the younger.

"I'm going to buy a meal. What do you want, Aeri?" He managed to smile at her. "Maybe sandwich is okay with me" "Then an apple juice indeed" He snapped and then walked away.

How did he know that I like apple juice?

"Well, he has the role of knowing some certain profiles, including you" She turned to Jihoon who was busy munching his fried chicken and some visible splattered around his mouth.

What a pig

He raised a brow as Aeri judging his looks now. She looked away instead and start to wonder off. "What is your role?" She blurted a question tone that took Jihoon couple of minute to process on what she was talking about. Jinyoung came with his tray and placed to the table exactly he got it already.

"I'm a Rook"