The New Princess.

Final Chapter-Explict.
Matsueo Castle.
March 16th, 2017.
12:00 PM
She walked down the halls of the castle, she had now grown accustomed to. The only thing different was that they saw each other less often now.

She hated to admit it but she did miss his sarcastic self by her.

"Hinata-sama! We still need your choice of color for the wedding decorations!" The wedding designer followed after her.

"And I still need your waist size for the dress!" The designer followed after her also.

"Hinata-sama! Do you think you'll have time to sign these!" The assistant followed after her.

"Hinata?" The princess heard her name being called as she turned around annoyed it would be someone else asking her for something again.

"Nii-San?!" She smiled at him as he realized the commotion.

"The Princess does not feel well, so will you please leave her alone." He glared at them as they backed away and pulled her into the Castle's library.

"Thanks Sai." She put her face in her hands.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just..I miss being free." She said fixing her dress.

"Honestly, I haven't even had a chance to think." She says again.

"You miss him, don't you?" Sai says.

"Is it that obvious?" She laughed nervously.

"I'm your big brother, I can read you like a book." He smiled.

"Well yeah, I do. Funny, right? Usually I would want him to get away from me but here we are." She sighed.

"In an hour, it's his first break in a long time." Sai winked as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

Thanks Sai.
Uchiha Garden Side
Mastueo Castle.
12:30 PM.
He looked out to the lavender field as the petals blew off into the wind and landed onto his work.

"Dam it." He cursed to himself.

Why is everything reminding me of her?

It has only been a month but it feels like a year that I haven't seen her.

"Sasuke-sama? I'm sorry to interrupt but the princess-"

"What's wrong with her?" He immediately stood up.

"Huh? Oh nothing. She just has a small cold and won't be able to attend the-" The servant was cut off as the prince ran out the door passed her.

"Eh?? Sasuke-sama? What about-" She yelled.

"That's my future wife!" He ran down the hall.

Master Bedroom
He opened the door slowly to see her figure staring out the window sill.

"Hinata." He said as she slowly turned around with widened eyes.

"Sasuke." She lifted herself up and ran into him as he held her as if it was the first time they saw each other.

"I've missed you." He whispered into her ear.

"Me too." She said lowly.

"I'm sorry." He said.