The Prince Meets His Rival.

Matsueo Village
Matsueo Public High
1:17 PM

What the hell is he doing here? She thought as the prince walked into the class. She lowered herself into her seat while wishing she could die. Give me a break. She sighed.

"Class, this is our new student. The prince himself, Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka Sensei said as the self-absorbed prince eyed the room. When he saw exactly who he was looking for, he smirked to himself.

"Hello everyone, I hope we could all be friends and share great memories with each other." He gave the fakest smile she had ever seen but it had caused many girls to fan girl over him.

If only they knew how much of self-centered, douchey prince he actually is. Hinata rested her cheek onto her fist as she looked out the window.

"You can take that empty seat next to Hinata-san. Hinata-san, please raise your hand." Iruka said which caused her to raise it up in annoyance.

"Looks like we meet again." He winked at her as she rolled his eyes.

Around lunch time, many girls showed up to their desks.

"Sasuke-sama, would you like to eat lunch with us?" They said as they gathered chairs around them.

"I would love too but it seems I have forgotten my lunch." He made puppies eyes at them.

"You can have mine, Sasuke-sama!" The girl said offering her chopsticks to him.

He grabbed her hands and looked her in the eyes.

"But then you'll have nothing to eat." He stared into her eyes as she literally melted in her seat.

This is so disgusting to watch. I can't even eat my lunch with all this annoyance. Hinata sighed as she grabbed her bento and walked out of the classroom.

"Hinata-chan? Where are you going?" One of the girls asked.

"Taking my lunch somewhere else, take my seat if you want too." She said closing the door.

"Geez, what's her deal?" One of the girls said as they turned back to their heavenly prince.

"What about her?" Sasuke said trying to get to know Hinata a little better.

"Ugh, where do I begin? She's always quiet. Has her head stuck in a book and barely has any friends. A total loser, I guess you could say." The girl said as she ate her lunch. That's odd. He thought as she shows a different side around him.

That was enough for Sasuke to get up and chase after her. Where would a person like her go- Suddenly it hit him.

He walked to the roof where he saw her eating her bento but as he was about to shout out to her, he noticed someone else. It was a tall boy with red hair and eyes to match it with. They were eating their bento together but looking out into the city. This was enough to cause him to eavesdrop.

"And then I was like "Taking my lunch somewhere else. Take my seat if you want too"." She said while bringing her chopsticks to her mouth.

"You're really badass, Hinata-chan." The guy laughed until he got up from the small bench and hung half of his body over the school fence surrounding the rooftop.

"Kuruma-Senpai, you're going to fall." She said as she held onto his shirt from behind.

He suddenly came back up with a small bird in his hands.