Chapter 3

Your POV

I don't know how long I was out for. I woke up in Ripley's lap again. When Ripley noticed I was awake she stood up and banged on the cell door. The guards answered and Ripley said something to them. They motioned for me to come to the door. I stood up and walked over.

"Alright Y/N Ms.Victoria and Mr.Parker wish to speak to you."

"Wait? That's their names?"

"Yep. Oh and Ripley 8 you'll be coming to." The guard stated

We walked out of our cell and towards the xenomorph hall. We walked in and there was Victoria and Parker talking with each other. They soon noticed our presence and turned to us.

"Ah Y/N! Your okay!" Exclaimed the female scientist whom I'm guessing is Victoria 

We walked towards them and Ripley seemed a bit nervous.

"Do you think you could tell us what the Queen said to you at the end of our session yesterday?"

I froze. I could feel the xenomorphs tensed up. They looked at me. 

'The Queen?!' One of them hissed

'Did she already claim her? Maybe she might be up for sharing!' Exclaimed Katherine

I looked at Victoria,

"Even though this is not a conversation to have in front of other xenomorphs I guess its better then in earshot of the queen."

I continued, 

"Other than the basic I'm going to kill you all, she basically claimed me as a mate. Also the reason on why I was hesitant was because the Queen threatened, well more like stated that she would punish me."

"Is that all?" Asked Parker

"Yes, but I have a question."

"And what is that?" 

"HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW WHAT A FUTA IS?!"

They flinched at my tone and the guards got their stun guns ready.

"She may know due to us discussing your anatomy a few days ago."

I groaned.

"Also Y/N we need you to go into another xenomorph cell." 

"Yeah that's great! Right after we've talk about the queen. Mhm that's great!"

The guards cuffed me again and walked me to a cell. Once again there was a chair near the door. I sat down and waited for the xenomorph, which wasn't long. The back of the cell opened revealing another xenomorph, but it was more xenomorph then human. That's when I realized she wasn't chained up. Great. She had at least a C cup and lips like a human, oh and a sweet ass.

 She had at least a C cup and lips like a human, oh and a sweet ass

'Hello Y/N' She hissed

'Well I guess I'm popular around here.' I hissed back

'Indeed you are.'