I Love You

" Youngjae ah!! Are you still busy?? " A cheerful voice came from nowhere making Youngjae smiled. He look at the door and saw a beautiful girl is walking towards him.

" What did you bring? It seem heavy. " He get up from his seat to help her to bring the stuff from her hand.

" You have been so busy lately. I am so sure you have no time to eat, so I cooked something for you. " She said.

" Thank you so much Hwayeon ah. I really appreciate it. " He said then helping her to set the table. Hwayeon smiled as she put all the food on the table. She pull Youngjae to sit. She give him the spoon and chopstick.

" I'm so angry at you. It's been 3 days you didn't come home. Seriously! I'm so mad with you. You're not having your meal propely. I'm mad but I will let you eat first cause I don't want my boyfriend to lose his appetite. Now Eat!! " She said with her eyes burning. Youngjae chuckled. He obey her words as he begin to eat.

" Hmm... This is so delicious! I miss your food no joke! " Youngjae said. He is trying to persude her. She have been staring at him while biting her lips, holding her words and anger.

" Okay fine! Just let it out. I will continue eating. " He said. Continue eating.

" Great!! That is why you need to go home! I know that you are busy, well I'm busy too. But it doesn't mean I can stay and didn't go home. Don't you know how much I miss you. " She nag and end them up with a pout. Youngjae smiled. He get up from his seat then walk to her seat. He then hug her from behind.

" I'm sorry. You know how much I want to be a successful singer. And if I want to sing my own song I need to work hard. But I promise you after I finish everything, I will comeback to you okay? " He said as he hug her even tight. Hwayeon get up and hug him too.

" Promise? " She asked as Youngjae cares her hair. " Promise. " He said. He lean closer to kiss her then suddenly some noise interrupt them. They look to the direction. 

" You both should stop this. Not at my studio. I want to puke. " Jaebum walked in with his usual annoyed face. He glare at Hwayeon before sit at his favorite seat.

" Omo! Excuse me Sir. If it's not because of you, Youngjae won't be working up late and didn't go home to finish your stupid work. I respect his decision but I never trust you! " Hwayeon yelled. She glared at him.

" Excuse me Miss! I'm giving your boyfriend a big opportunity to achieve his dream in his life. I'm Helping Him! You should be thankful! " He yelled back at her.

Youngjae just watch their drama while eating.

" Yeah I'm So thankful to you!! I just hope this won't make us break up like you did to me last time!!! " She yelled leaving Jaebum speechless. Youngjae immediately get up from his seat to take Hwayeon to sit. Calming her down.

" I won't fight with you about this again. Continue your meal. You both together make me sick. " He said before he left.

" Hyung! Eat with us! You haven't been eating too!! " Youngjae asked. Jaebum shook his head without looking back.

" Your girlfriend make me loose my appetite. Just eat with her. " Jaebum said then leave.

" That guy seriously! I hate him even more. Why do you need to work with him?! Now everytime I want to see you, I have to see him too and fought again. " She said. Youngjae just chuckled.

" You know I'm working with him ever since you both dating. I love working with him. He's my idol. Please understand it babe.. " Youngjae kissed her cheek.

" Okay. But standby your ears! I will keep fighting with him. " She warn making Youngjae laugh.

" Hey.. You haven't get over him yet? " Youngjae asked with his sad look. Making Hwayeon surprised.

" No!! I'm totally over him! I just can't hide the reason we both break up that way. That show me how totally jerk he was. " She said. Caressing his cheek.

" It's okay. I promise you I won't let the same things happened to you. " Youngjae took her hand then kiss them making Hwayeon smiled.

" Okay. Don't broke the promise Youngjae. I don't want you to be like him. " Hwayeon still warning him as he felt like it was so cute and funny.

" Okay Okay.. As you should know, he is the best man that I have ever met. Maybe his personal life is not that great but his work does. I want to be like him. But don't worry. I can be a great boyfriend. I won't be his personal life. " Youngjae said. Hwayeon smiled.

" Come on! Sit and finish your food. I will leave for work after this. " Hwayeon push him to his seat and let he continue eating.

" By the way. How's your work? The kid you have been tutoring, is she okay? Did she give you a hard time? " Youngjae asked.

" Well she is okay. Very listening and good learner. Her family are nice too me. Too nice. They make me feel like a family too.. "  She said.

" Good then. At least they treat you nice. " Youngjae smiled. Hwayeon look at her watch. " Omg! I'm gonna be late. Faster eat! I want to see you finish eating. " She said. Youngjae obey her then eat faster. Making Hwayeon laugh.

" I will leave now.. I love you!! " She said as she kissed Youngjae's lips leaving Youngjae blank. " Bye! " she said before leaving him.

Youngjae touch his lips. Even thought they've kissed sometimes, every kissed have their own magical and feel amazing.

" I love you too. "

⏪⏪⏩⏩

HEYYOO!!
I'M BACK!!  With my new fanfic.

This fanfic was basic on some songs in GOT7 songs. And also my personal life.

I was once JB fans then It turn to Youngjae's. Now Mark's.

It must be fun to make this fanfic. Hohoho please enjoy like I was.

Vote and Share my fanfic.