5

<Toy Chica's P.O.V.>

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  

Toy Bonnie: ಠ_ಠ Chica plz stop

NEVER!!! I yelled at him agerilly. MANGLE IS GONE. I DON'T WANT HER TO BE DEAD OR HURT!!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

MANGLE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

<Mangle's P.O.V.>

*hears Toy Chica fliping tables* uh oh......". "Do you hear that?" Foxy asked. "yep! I said. I have to tell her i'm staying with you guys. I'll be right back" I said.

I exited the parts and service room. I crawled to the area where the stage was. I almost got hit with a table as I crawled in. "MANGLE!!!" she yelled as she saw me."WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she yelled at me. "CALM DOWN!!!" I yelled back. " I was at parts in service" I said. " why were you in there?" she asked. " I need you to not freak out when I say this, ok?" I said. "ok?" she answered. " I am staying at parts in service for a few weeks, so I can get away from the kids" I said. " ok, I understand" she said. " wait...really?....I thought you would freak out" I said confused. " Of corse not, we're still gonna be friends and I can still come visit you!" she said. 

" I just need to know who else is in there. Also tell me their genders" she said. "well there is a bunnie,chicken,bear, and a fox. The bunnie is a boy, the chicken is a girl, the bear is a boy, and the fox is a boy. The bear's name is Freddy and the fox's name is foxy. I don't know the others names yet" I said. " ok goodbye mangle" she said and went back to the stage as if nothing happened. " i guess I'll head back to parts in service" I thought to myself.