11

<Chica's P.O.V.>

"UGH!! WHY CAN'T I BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!?" I screamed. "I didn't want it to come to this, but I guess I have no choice. I tried to grab the remote only to realize it was gone. "What the?" I paused for a moment. "WERE DID IT GO!?" I yelled while continuing to search for it. 

"Looking for this?" I looked beside me only to see a torn up rabbit in a dark hallway.

"Who are you?!" I shouted at him.

"I am Spring Trap" He said as he held up the remote.

"Well...I want that remote back!" I yelled at him.

"NO! this remote belongs to me!" He paused for a minute "Why do you want it?" He asked.

"I need to get revenge on Mangle for stealing Foxy from me!" I answered.

"CHICA!!" Freddy screamed. As soon as Spring Trap heard Freddy's voice He disapeared into the darkness. "Chica! leave Foxy and Mangle alone!"

"B-but..." I stuttered.

"No buts! leave them alone!" He shouted at me.

I started to tear up. Before he could say anything else I ran away. Freddy felt bad after he yelled at me,but aleast he helped Mangle and Foxy.

<Freddy P.O.V.>

I opened the door to parts and service. "she's gone" I said.

"Thank you Freddy!" Mangle shouted.

"You're welcome" I said.

<Chica's P.O.V.> 

I sit down in a party room and cry quietly to myself. "Why won't Foxy love me?" I asked myself.

"Chica?" I quickly wipe my tears and look at the figue at the door. I see bonnie staring at me concerned."why are you crying?" He asked.

"no reason" I said coldly. 

"come on...it's obvious" He walked closer to me and sat down beside me. "Is it because of...Foxy?"

"How did you know?" I asked suprised.

"I heard about what you did. I also knew about the break up..." He answered. "If you need to talk to someone...i'm here for you..."

We started our conversation from there,and We then proceeded to talk about some other things too. We had spent hours talking about our lives and problems.

<Mangle's P.O.V.>

I heard that Chica ran off crying so I was crawling in the vents to find her. I was going to see if she was ok. When I found her I saw she was talking to bonnie. I didn't want to interupt their conversation,so I decided to watch them from inside the vent. In my mind I was shipping them.

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm back! I am very sorry for the slow updates. I just forgot about this book for a while. Anyways I hope you enjoy this! It's late right now and I have to sleep! Cya next time!