8

<Mangle's P.O.V.>

I woke up and was relieved to find I was safe, but I was also confused. "I dreamt that whole scenario ?" I thought to myself. "I knew it was too good to be true! there is no way any of the kids actully care about me! plus everyone knows afton was stuffed inside of Springtrap." I sighed and noticed it was 5:53. "I have to get an alarm to wake me up" I said quietly."I guess i'll just go talk to Marionette. I climbed out of parts and service to go to the prize counter. when I got to the prize counter I heard the music box playing. As usual I saw marionette's box was closed. I walk closer to the box.

"pssssst marionette" I wispered. Marionette lifted her box top up a little bit. "yeah?" she wispered. (I don't care if you say she/he is a guy just deal with it) " mind if I stay here and talk to you for awhile?" I asked. "sure, but let's wait until the night guard leaves." she said."witch is in....3...2....1". "YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!! I'M FREEEEEEEEE!!!! " the night guard yelled while running towards the exit. "so...what did you want to talk about?"she asked. " anything" I said." I'm so bored!"

*after they talk for 2 hours*

"I gotta go the kids will be here soon" I said. " ok see ya around!" she said. I quickly climbed on the cieling and left. I opened the parts in service door and went in. "HEY!" I heard someone yell. I looked down to see chica. she did not look happy. " YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!" she yelled at me. I didn't relalize that my eyes got watery after she said that. " leave her alone" Freddy said coming up behind her. " UGH! SHE IS ONE OF THOSE ANIMATRONICS THAT REPLACED US" she yelled at him. " THOSE ANIMATRONICS DIDN'T REPLACE US, THE STAFF DID!!" he yelled back.

I climbed down from the cieling. "hey mangle" I turned around to see foxy. "h-hey?" I stuttered. "so....I was searching around and....found a few parts that ....I might be able to fix you with....do you wanna be fixed?" he asked. "yeah I wanna be fixed....you think I like living like this?" I said. "ok follow me!" he said.

____________________________________________________

I am so sorry I didn't update this book. I got really busy, I'm so so so sorry! atleast I finished this chapter! Bye!