Chapter 7

Lilly got dressed into a black spider man shirt she got yesterday and blue skinny jeans, and also placed in her video contacts. she grabbed her blue shoulder bag that was filled with her school work and a sketch book.

She grabbed her army boots and pout in star earrings. she was out the door with toast in her hand.

She walked to school, it was after all only a few blocks away. she finished her toast and grabbed mint gum out of her bag. she began to chew when she looked at her school list, she had science first block!

She walked in to the school, kids everywhere! She followed the locker numbers till she got to 127 she opened the looker and stuffed her gym bag in , and stuck some magnets on the door.

She looked soon after followed the class numbers to room 105. she walked in the class hushed.

"You must be the new student , lierena certay , you can be peters and Mary Janes partner." the teacher pointed to the back of the class, a red head waved her hand.

Lilly walked over and took a seat.

" Hi my names Mary Jane Watson , but you can call my MJ , and this is petter parker." the red head said.

" Hi petter , hi MJ, you can call me Lilly!" Lilly shook petters hand.

" Well we have two read heads in the class now!" MJ said smiling

Lilly remembered that her dark hair was now red." oh, ya!"

" Now class, please get your note books out and write this down..." the teacher said.

Lilly grabbed a note book out of her bag, when she noticed the brown backpack next to petter...,.

After writing the stuff down the teacher asked questions to random kids.

" Why can we not tell how old are planet is?" the teacher asked

No ones hand went up.

Lilly slowly lifted her hand up.

" Yes , lierena?"

" Well are planet uses the old rocks and makes new ones with the lava and other metals and minerals to creat new rocks, witch come back up to the surface of the world and ....." Lilly was stopped.

" Correct lierena , did your old school teach this to you already?"

Lilly lied" yes" she said

---------

Lunch

Lilly grabbed her brown bag, she walked over to the cafeteria. teens chatted everywhere, she stood looking for a spot to sit. a hand waved a her, she followed it, to find pett and MJ and another kid eating lunch.

" Hey lilly! come sit with us!" petter said.

Lilly sat down

" Lilly I would like you to meet harry, harry Osborn, harry meet lierena certay , you can call her Lilly." MJ said

" Hi harry, so your the famous kid of the school." Lilly said

Knowing the name Osborn was like a enemy of the stark company.

" Ya, but I'm use't to it now, so.."

Harry said eating his green jello.

MJ was watching something on her iPhone." what ya watchen!?" Lilly leaned over.

" Oh the news, wana watch?" MJ asked

" Shure" Lilly leaned over.

J , Jonna , Jamison was on new.