Part 3

So here's part three, I hope you like it.

Please comment and vote and fan.

A :)

*****************************************************

3

Wendy:

London, 1911-

I watched as Peter Pan disapeared into the snowfall, I swore I could have seen his feet lift slightly off the ground as he ran, I strained my ears for the chiming bell's that would mean Tinker Bell was near.

I heard nothing but the sound of my mother calling him.

I tried to make my feet go forward but I couldn't chase him, my lips moved but no sound came, I was all too aware of the secure feeling of Charles' arm around my waist.

With one hard stare at the empty doorway I then forced myself to tear my eyes away from my childhood and look at the future.

Charles smiled down at me and I looked into his eyes, looking for something more then the magic that Peter's gaze had held.

I tried to fight the loss that threatened to swallow me whole when I began comparing his features to Peter's; Charles was slightly taller, his face pale and sharp, was older then Peter's, even though he was merely a year older, only nineteen, he seemed more of a man then Peter ever was, Peter would always be the little boy who could not feel.

I felt a lump rise in my throat and tried to stop the guilt eating at me.

I was being foolish, Peter would never know how much I loved him, he couldn't he was my childhood friend, my magical dream I never thought would come true, he was too good for me.

I remembered when I started to feel for him, when I started to grow up.

*Flash Back*

I was sitting on the rocks of the blue lagoon, watching the sun rise over the mountains; the sun was different here, older, it burned bright red, more powerful, it seemed to glow even brighter as Peter basked in it's rays.

"Thankyou sunshine!"

Peter crowed happily, the sun responded by nearly blinding me, Peter chuckled and dived into the water to cool off.

I watched as his handsome face popped out of the cool blue sea, disrupting it's calm surface with his playful splashing about.

"Wendy come in the water!"

I smiled but stayed on the rocks,dipping my toes in the sea gently.

"I don't want to swim now Peter."

He frowned, sticking his tongue out as if deep in thought.

I laughed at his expression.

"Peter dear I just don't feel like swimming right now..."

His magical, bright green eyes became sad.

"Are you sick Wendy lady?"

He flew out of the water and came to sit beside me on what was once a dry rock but was now spattered with droplets of crystal water as he shook his blonde hair like a dog.

"Peter!"

I laughed, covering my face with my hands in an attempt to stay dry.

He grinned at me before leaning close to my face.

I felt my pulse quicken as he placed a hand on my forehead.

"You don't have a temp-er-ature."

He said the word with deep concentration, a word I'd taught him when trying to explain why he needed to take his medicine.