Part 4

• Dedicated to THE GIRL WHO GIVES ME FEEDBACK AND CHOCO MUFFINS XX MUCH LOVE SOPH X

Hey, here's part 4 let me know what you think!

A :)

*******************************************************************

4

Tinker Bell:

I watched as Peter looked up at the North Star, trying to remember how to do the thing that had come to him as easily as breathing when he was a boy; Peter was trying to fly again.

"Come on Peter... Fly..."

I whispered softly, but it just came out as light chiming bells; Anna stood patiently next to him.

"Just imagine you are flying, feel the breeze running through your hair, tickling your face-"

She blew softly on his neck and he chuckled.

"-it's just you and the sky, together once more."

I raised an eyebrow, since when did Anna become so poetic?

I spotted the tatty books under her blanket, discarded under the bench, oh.

"I have it, my happy thought."

He said this so softly it was almost a whisper, his eyes closed, his lips pulled up into a warm smile.

I was lost in his presence, drinking in every detail of his face I had missed so much, he was still my Peter, his face was older but that only made him more handsome, more real to me. His loveable dimples had disappeared but I could still see the golden freckles on his nose, faded but still there, his perfect teeth, covered by lips I used to blow kisses at, forbidden. I reminded myself, he's never going to love you like you love him, Wendy has his heart, you are too small to have this big feeling, you're just a fairy Tinker Bell, just a fairy.

Anna yanked me out of my depressing thoughts and began to shake me over Peter.

"I'm not a damn salt shaker!"

I hissed and she chuckled and shook me a little gentler, creating a shimmering cloud of golden fairy dust, I watched, as he began to glow, his feet slowly rising from the snow-covered ground.

"You're flying Peter..."

I smiled to show my thoughts, as he couldn't understand me anymore, and he grinned, making my heart lift and my wings glow brighter.

Behind me, Anna grinned back at him and my smile fell.

"Your turn!"

He shouted; laughing as I reluctantly gave him some fairy dust.

More like the boy I once knew, he stood in front of Anna and held his palm open; he blew the fairy dust gently as it settled, a golden cloud, over her, making her glow brighter than I ever could.

She rose slowly, until they were both above the tree tops, closer to the twinkling stars then to the ground.

She laughed and twirled around in the air.

"I'm flying!"

She stuck her arms by her sides and went as fast as she could upwards before spreading them wide as if embracing the moon, causing her to twirl around, shimmering, golden dust, making her red hair seem as if it were on fire.

He flew up to join her and I followed, wishing my long blonde hair would light up like hers, wishing my shapely body was not so tiny, that my heart was not so big.

"I'll RACE YOU!"

Peter was spinning around in circles his once almost tidy hair in disarray again, his quick green eyes twinkling happily.