*6*~Frank

"There is nothing you can do that I've not already done to myself" I sang lightly with my earbuds in on the way home. "Uh Hey!- Frank!" I heard the familiar voice behind me. He came running towards me. "We meet again" I said throwing my earbuds into my bag. "Yeah um. I was wondering if we could hang out sometime ya know?" He hesitated to ask but he really shouldn't have. "Yeah definitely. My address is 146 Horner Blvd. Right on the corner beside the drug store" I scribbled it on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Oh I only live about 5 houses down" he smiled. "Okay well we could hang out tomorrow?" I hoped he would say yes. "Yeah okay. I gotta go pick of Mikey from work. See ya Iero" he stopped at the corner leading to Barnes & Noble. "Okay Bye" I continued to walk home.

"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head" I sang in the shower. I was home alone and this was my chance to sing without someone telling me to shut up. I heard banging on the door downstairs. Anyone that was in my family would've known that the key is under the railing of the porch. And this was loud banging. It couldn't have been some girl scout. I throw on a t-shirt and boxers and run downstairs to answer the door. I look through the window and see Gerard, on his knees, holding his face, on my doorstep. I open the door and drop to the floor with him. His eyeliner is running down his face from tears and his nose is bloody. "Gerard what the hell?!" I pick him up and drag him into the house. "It's cold out there what are you doing?!" I drag him to the couch and throw him a blanket. "Frankie I- I took the pills and I hit Mikey and I didn't mean-" he began to sob again. "Calm down, calm down. It's okay I'll go talk to Mikey and it'll all be okay" I hugged him and felt how cold he was. He had been outside longer than it took to get to my house. "Do you like coffee?" I said gently, so I wouldn't startle him. "Y-yeah" he hiccuped. "Okay we'll get you some coffee and it'll all be okay". He sniffled and let go of my arm so I could go get the coffee. I came back and handed him the cup. He nodded and took a sip. "I'm sorry, Frank I didn't know who else to come to and you're address was in my pocket". He pulled out the piece of paper with my address on it, which was now bloody. "Gerard what happened?" I watched him shake so I pulled him to me. He put his head on my shoulder and told me everything. "I-i took my depression pills and Mikey tried to take them from me. I didn't know what t-to do so I hit him. And he fell. And then I fell and hit my face on the corner of the wall. And then I realized what I did and I just ran. I didn't know where I was running until I found your address in my pocket. So I ran here. I fell on the way and I just started crying. So after about an hour I came here". No wonder he was so cold and distraught. He was crying in frozen weather. After he drunk his coffee and I told him it was all okay, he stopped shaking and he wanted to go home. We went to my room and as I was getting dressed, I threw him my jacket. "Here Gee, You don't wanna get hypothermia or something". He put the jacket on and stared at the floor. I knew he wasn't looking forward to facing Mikey but it had to be done. I walked him home and I noticed the blood on the concrete from where I assumed he fell and cried. We stopped at his house. "Do you want me to come in with you?" I knocked. "Yes. Please." He still stared at the concrete. Mikey opened the door and I saw that he had been crying too. His lip was busted and I saw a broken glass shattered on the floor. "Mikey I'm so sorry" Gerard fell into Mikey, trying to hug him. Mikey backed away at first and then held him tightly around the shoulders. "Thank you so much, Frank. Thank you" Mikey and Gerard wrapped their arms around me. "It was. It was no problem at all" I smiled a little bit. They both stumbled in and I assumed that this shouldn't involve me. I walked home and cleaned up the blood on my couch and changed shirts from where he bled on it. It wasn't that I minded the blood. I wanted to remember it, in fact. The day that Gerard stumbled upon my doorstep with a bloody nose and a problem that I helped fix. It was probably one of the best moments of my life.