noah schnapp

November 24th, 2017~ Dana's birthday

Right when I thought everyone forgot my birthday, Noah came through the door with the whole cast. My family had planned this. They pretended to not know. It was a good surprise... but I was originally pretty sad.

"You remembered!" I yelled to Noah as I ran up to him. "How could I forget my c.. I mean best friends birthday?!" I smiled and hugged him. I went to go greet everyone else while they set down some gifts. Then I realized something. I remembered when I talked to Noah and he was gonna say something that started with c but he ended up stopping himself. What could he have possibly said?

The party was fun. We had cake and there were red balloons everywhere ;). We played fun party games and overall it was just really fun. The cake was light blue with white stars. It also had some purple. Kind of like a galaxy almost. "I wish..." I started to say. I then blew out the candles and everybody clapped. Once everybody got their cake, they left. Except Noah.

"Hey" I told him as he walked into my room. He gave me that boy nod and I laughed. "What's ya get me" I said grabbing his gift bag that he just handed me. "It's special." He said. I opened it and there was a locket. It was pretty heavy. It was a heart and it spit into two. It was a friendship bracelets except, nicer than normal. "It cost a lot but that doesn't matter. Read the back" he said.

I turned it around and once I saw what it said, I almost tested up. It said "Forever. N+D"

"It's kind of like a couple bracelet" I told him, getting a little awkward. "Oh right, there's something else I wanted to ask you but um... I don't think I can" He said, awkwardly giggling at the end. "Noah, you can tell me anything" I said, giggling too.

"Well the thing is... I like you. I've liked you since... forever. The day we met I instantly fell for you. Your prefect hair and eyes and your amazing personality. And let's not forget your good looks" he said laughing again. I lightly blushed at laughed at what he had to say.

"I-I like you too noah" I said hugging him. He pulled away from the hug and said "okay here's the real question... w-will you go out w-with me?" He said, stuttering a little. "Yes. A million times yes" I said trying to hug him again. Instead he pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"Was this your first kiss?" He asked. I nodded. "You?" I asked back. "Y-yeah. Me too"

-
Lol idk anymore

Please vote and yah dassit

For @imdanaherron