Happy Dances, Andy the Man and the Tour

Chapter One

"Addison!"

"Addison over here!"

"Look here!"

I give a peace sign and smile at the paparazzi. They all, of course, cheer and try to get me to do more, which I just try to ignore as I make my way into the building safely.

"Hey, Addi, you okay?" My manager, Nicole, asks with a concerned expression.

"Yep! Nothing new." I say, offering what I hope looks like a reassuring smile. By the look on her face, it must not have been too convincing.

"Alright, well, let's head on up. We want to discuss the possibility of you doing a new tour." She says, setting her hand on my back as she guides me into the elevator.

"I'm assuming this will be another American tour?" I ask. I had previously done a tour through America before, right after being on American Idol. I only came in third place, though La Reid (the guy that signed Justin Bieber) signed me immediately after. I am eternally grateful to that man, he was the one that jump started my career.

We make it up to the third floor where my head adviser had told us to be, walking through the elevator door and continuing on to a huge glass door. I hold it open and mock curtsy for Nicole, who just rolls her eyes.

"Hey guys!" I say smiling at my team of executives. They had gotten all decked out for today, silk pocket hankies and everything. I look down at my own ripped skinnies and loose tank top. Maybe wearing my "#SWAG" shirt wasn't the best idea...

They all give me some form of a hello and give me a seat at the long glass table."

"Alright! Lets get started. We all want to do another tour, correct?" Andy says, standing up to look at all of us.We mumble our comfermation to him and he continues.

"WelI, in that case, I have a surprise for you. One Direction's tour with Big Time Rush fell through. They called and asked if Addi would like to do a WORLD WIDE joint tour with them. Addi would you be int-" He was cut off by my scream of joy.

"ONE DIRECTION!" I yell, getting out of my chair and starting to dance.

"I'm taking that as a yes. I'll call their managment and tell them we're in. The tour starts in one month. Addi- your free to go. The rest of you stay. We have planing to do." He concludes, but I barely heard him. I was still dancing my shit off.

"Addi! Come on, your schedule is to busy to just dance all day and you have to get ready." Nicole says, tugging on my arm. My face immedietly flushes when I realize that everyone was staring at me.

"Sorry. Bye everyone!" I say and quickly walk out of the room, Nicole hot on my heals.

"Okay, we're going to do some interviews various magazines, a photo shoot for Tiger Beat, then were done." Nicole says, not sparing me a glance as she types away on her Blackberry.

"Got it!" I shout, mock saluting her.

"Ha-ha."

***

"It's the day!" I scream as my alarm clock goes off. I have been waiting for this forever (well only about a year- but still.) Today, I get to meet One Direction.

I skip down to my kitchen and start brewing some coffee, grabbing my phone to text to my mom her that today is the day. She won't get it 'til she wakes up so I put my IPhone down and sit down in front of the TV while sipping my coffee.

A half hour later, Nicole comes barging in with my prep team.

"Hello!" I exclaim, standing up to greet her.