Midnight Tea, The Blame Game And A Message At The End

So....... READ THE THINGY AT THE END PLEASE!!!!

###############

Chapter Four

Addisons POV

Uh. This bed is so uncomfortable. And cold.

I wrap the blankets closer around my body, but don't get any warmer. How the boys slept in boxers alone is beyond me.

Finally, thinking that maybe changing positions would help, I get out of bed with my blankets and laid on the floor, which wasn't much better, but it was a change of scenery.

"Addi? What are you doing down there?" Louis' voice whispers from above me.

"Shit! Lou, you scared the shit out of me!" I whipser angrily, glaring up at him from my spot on the ground. He gives a small chuckle and restates his question. "Oh, Yea, I'm cold and can't sleep, so I thought the floor would be warmer. Evidently not." I say, laughing with out a trace of humor. Suddenly, Louis gets out of bed, standing in all his and helps me off the ground, wrapping his blanket around me.

"What are we doing?" I ask as he leads me to the kitchen.

"We're getting some tea." He states as he pulls two mugs out of the cabinet, preparing our tea and heating the water.

I sit down on the couch, huddled into a ball as I wait, watching him lazily while he works. His blanket is so much warmer then mine. I'm jealous. I let out a small yawn as he brings over our tea and sits down beside me, scooting close and pressing his side into mine.

"So," he says, taking a sip of his tea, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know... I just can't sleep." I say, hugging the warm liquid to my body.

"Babe, you were on the floor. It's four in the morning and you look like you haven't slept a wink." He says sincerely, brushing a strand of hair from my sleepy face.

"Honestly, Lou, it's nothing. Maybe just some nerves." I shrug it off, looking up at him and making eye contact, smiling slightly at the stunning color.

"I have to tell you something." He blurts out, suddenly looking nervous.

"Yes?" I raise a brow.

"I..." he pauses, starring into my eyes, as if searching for something, "...think you're really amazing. You have no reason to be nervous." He says, giving me a small half smile, an emotion I couldn't place etched into his voice.

"Thank you, Lou. You're pretty amazing yourself." I say, bumping my shoulder with his.

"Anytime."

We fall into a comfortable silence, sipping our tea and watching the cities pass us by.

"Here, you done?" Lou asks, standing and holding his hand out for my, now empty, cup.

"Yeah, thanks." He nods his head and puts them in the sink before turning to walk to the couch and sitting beside me, pulling me closer to him.

"You're going to have to share my blanket, you know that, right?" He complains jokingly, wrapping some of it around him, both of us in the process laying down.

"Sorry," I say, grinning up at him as I rest my head on his chest. He winks and closes his eyes.

"Good nigh,t Lou."

"Good night, Addi."

I smile into the Doncaster boy's chest, falling into the best sleep I'd ever had.

***

"They are so cute!" I hear Nicole squeal. I peak open an eye to see that I was currently laying on a now sleeping Louis, our legs tangled together with my head resting on his chest. He looks so peaceful sleeping...