One Buttface, Two Handsome Dudes and Three Blows to the Ego

Chapter Five

"Yes!" I scream, running out of our tour bus and into the hotel. I feel a pair of stronge arms wrap around my waist and throw me over a muscular shoulder. I reconize the stripes immediately.

"Louis! Put me down!" I scream, laughing as he marched me around our nice hotel. He suddenly stops, making me hit my head on his back.

"Ow, shit Lou-" I was cut off by my body hitting the floor.

"Eleanor!" I hear him scream. I curl up in a ball on the floor. My head was pounding.

"Louis!" I hear Liam call from above me. I open my eyes as he crouches down beside me and touches the side of my face.

"Are you okay?" He whispers, helping me sit up. I touch my hand to the side of my face and wince in pain. Damn, I fell hard.

"Addison?!" Nicole screams, running over beside Liam. "Dear God! What happened?!" She asks, looking to Liam for an explanation.

"Well, Louis was carrying her, and then he saw Elanor droped her with out warning." Liam says to Nicole, his brows furrowed in aggitation. They were both still starring at my face.

"Is it bad?" I whisper, cringing at the sound of the loud vibrations my own voice caused. 

"Yeah..." Nicole says, her eyes still wide.

'I'm really tired..." I say, yawning, the sleep I didn't get suddenly catching up with me.

"No, you can't go to sleep." Liam says, setting his hand on the small of my back.

"Why?" I ask, annoyed that he was telling me what I can and can't do.

"You may have a concussion, and if you fall asleep, you might not wake up for a while." He explains. The rest of the boys had gathered around now and were asking Nicole questions. All except Louis.

"Can I at least go up to my room?" I ask Liam.

"I'll take you up to mine, that way I know you won't fall asleep." He says, lifting me up bridal style. He takes me to the elevator and we all cram into it, riding up to the fifth floor.

"Niall, you have the key card right?" Liam asks the little Irish boy.

"Yep."

Niall unlocks the door and we step in. We walk past a bathroom, kitchen, and into a small living area. He sets me on the black couch and covers me with a blanket.

"Where's Louis?" I ask Niall, who was now sitting beside me.

"I don't know, but he better come and say sorry to you." He grumbles kicking off his shoes and streching his arms out over the back of the couch. "Liam, what are you doing?" Niall asks, twisting his body around to get a better view. Liam was currently in the kitchen, digging around in the fridge.

"Getting Addi an ice pack. Did you know the fridge came stocked?" He says, walking into the room with a bag of frozen peas in his hand. I take them and set them on my face, it hurt at first, but then the numbing set in.

"You guys watch Tv, I'm calling Louis." Liam announces, pulling his phone out of his back pocket and walking into the other room. Niall turns on the TV and changes the channal to 'E! News'.

"You like this chanel, right?" he asks, looking at me. I nod my head slightly, a felt a small amount of pain. He keeps it on and we watch all the latest celebrity news.

"Addison Ross seen today with her possibe new bo? We'll tell you next only on E! News." Giuliana Rancic says as they cut to commercial. Me and Niall both turn to eatch other, our mouths hanging open. I groan and fall into Niall's side.