Taco Bell, Naps and Cheerful DJs

Chapter Two

"Let's get some... Taco Bell!" Niall screams, pointing to the purple sign just up ahead.

"Agreed?" Liam asks.

All the boys shout their comfermation and to Toco Bell we go. Louis was cuddleing with Harry, Liam was driving, Niall next to him, and Zayn and me in the back seat. Being badass.

"Guys! Picture moment!" I shout, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. They all smile at the camera and I snap a pic.

"Twitter!" I say, uploading the pic to twitter.

Addison_Addison: The new boys in my life... and no, I'm not sharing xD.

I put my phone away and jump back into the conversation.

"Lou, you can't tip over a port-o-potty with someone in it. It's just rude." Liam says.

"But it was so funny! Harry and Zayn know, they were their!" He defends himself.

"Where was I?!" Niall asks.

"At the All You Can Eat Buffet. But that's why I took three showers that night." Zayn says, smiling with amusement.

"Why would you need to take that many showers? You weren't in there, were you?!" I ask, leaning away from him slightly in mock horror.

"No! I just helped the guy clean off." He shrugs his shoulders and fixes his already-perfect-hair.

"I ran for the bushes." Louis states, smiling proudly to himself.

We pull into the Taco Bell and all pile out of the car. By the time Zayn and I got out, Niall was inside ordering his food. Zayn bumps my shoulder with his and asks,

"So, you think you can handle us for a whole eight months?"

"Ha, honestly I think it's going to be amazing, if not an interesing experience." I say, smiling at him. He opens the door for me and we follow everyone inside.

"...And I'll have a number three, and a number six." Niall finishes.

"I'll have a number six," Liam says, smiling at the guy behind the counter.

"I'll have what Liams having!" Lou screams from the table.

"I'll have a number ten," Harry says, giving me a flash of his dimples.

"Um, a number three please." Zayn says.

"Anything else?" The guy asks.

"Yea, Addison?" Liam asks look over at me.

"Oh, yes, I'll have a number ten."

"Okay, thats all," Liam says pulling out his wallet.

"Wait- Liam, I should pay for my own food-" I'm cut off suddenly.

"No, now go sit down." He says, handing the guy his credit card. I give him a face, but go sit down with the boys.

"Let us eat some food!" Lou screams, holding up his arms like a warrior.

"Yeah buddy!"

                                                                        ***

"Addison Marie Ross!" Nicole yells, stomping up the stairs.

"Nicole! I'm up!" I yell, jumping out of my bed and trying to look awake.