He Knows 0.o (...Psych!)

MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF ALL TIME AT THE END!!!

Chapter Six!!! :D

"Alright! That's a wrap! Good job, guys, now get out of my face!" Our tour manager, Vicky, calls jokingly to us. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and jump off the stage, landing firmly on my feet and bowing exaggeratedly in victory.

I'd been avoiding Louis and Harry as best I could, which is pretty hard to do when your stuck on stage together, not to mention living on the same bus. I'd been pretty sucessful as of late... I was only in spitting distance Louis once, at which time he had used to ask me what had happened. I didn't say a word and pretended to be wrapped up in the song.

After I told Liam everything on my heart and mind, (how I feel about Louis, what happened with Harry, what I feel for Harry, etc.) along with Niall, who jumped into our conversation about half way through, they both thought it would be a good idea to steer clear of both of the guys and focus on the tour. Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible about ignoring them with out any explanation but I guess that's my only choice, right?

"Addi! We're going to McDonnalds, care to join us?" Zayn asks me, wipping his face down with a small towel.

"Actually Zayn, I'm not feeling well. I think I'm going to go back to the hotel. Thanks though." I say, giving him a small smile.

"Alright babe, if you need anything just call." He offers with a surprisingly gentle smile, giving me a quick friendly kiss on the cheek.

"I will. Nicole, can you give me a ride to the hotel?" I ask, turning to my exhausted-looking manager.

"Actually, I'm going out to eat as well. But I'm sure we can find someone to take you back..."

"We can take her." I hear a high pitched voice call. I turn around and see, the one and only Eleanor. I blanch at her for a moment before hastily shaking my head.

"Oh, it's ok-"

"That would be wonderful. Thanks El," Nicole interrupts me. I turn to Nicole with wide eyes. How the hell does she know Eleanor?

"Hey Lou! We're taking Addi with us!" Eleanor calls to her boyfriend. He nods his head in our direction, showing he got the message.

"Let's go," She smiles. As I said, she is stunning. And probably has a size zero waist. And as much as I want to hate her... I can't.  She actually seems quite nice.

I follow behind her, as she rambles on to me.

"...and I just love your music! It's so inspiring! Do you write it?"

"A lot of it," I mumble, shoving my hands in the pockets of my sweatshirt.

"That's so amazing. And your so beautiful! I always thought that your hair was fake, but it so isn't! It's just gorgeous!" She raves, using wide hand motions and smiling.

"El, babe, don't talk her ear off." Louis says, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her temple. I look down on my old converse, not wanting to see that.

"Shall we?" He asks. I give a small nod of my head and we walk outside, where I am surrounded by the paparizzi. With absolutely no security.

"Where's Harry?"

"Addi, are you pregnant with Harry's baby?"

"Are you and hHarry on diets to loose the weight, Addi?"

"Addi, are you and Harry sleeping together?"

I feel a rough shove from behing that sends me forward into the crowd and onto the cement. They surround me, screaming and flashing pictures as panicked fear sets in. My breaths are short and shallow, and my heart is racing, my whole body telling me to run, flee, escape the madness.