12. Mmm...

Yale lookin' sarxy!! RAWR 🐯!!! He deserves five unicorns from meh!! 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

******

Eddie shoved me into the wall, sneering at me as I looked at him sadly.

"What did the tabloids say?" He ask ed quietly, his eyes avoiding mine. My eyes watered, and I chewed my lip.

"They said...they said that I visited your ex wife-." I jump when his fist bangs near my head, and I gulp-." I visited her and they got a picture of her kissing me-." I jump again when he growls.

"Why were you two kissing? You have children... What will this look like to them?" He whispers, and I shake my head as he glares at me.

"It wasn't consensual. She forced herself onto me and said if I didn't kiss her that she'd just run to you. So I let her kiss me and after that I left..."

Eddie continues to stare me down, his blue eyes blazing as I sensed his anger.

"I was hoping you'd say that." I sigh with relief as he rests his head in the crook of my shoulder." I knew you hated her but the words they said were so...so believable. It was like I was watching a movie play out in words... I hated it."

"I would hate if I heard anything about you doing something like that."

"You'd probably cut my balls off and run off with the semen or something." He mumbles, and I laugh.

"I sure would." I say honestly, and we pull away as he rests his head on mine.

We hold hands, eyes looking at one another as I pressed my chest onto his.

"I don't like the thought of her lips on what is mine." He whispers, and I bite my lip.

"And I didn't like the thought of her lips on what was - and still is - mine." I mock, and he grins as he brushes his lips on mine.

"That image...the cover of the magazine of you two kissing...I can't get it out of my mind."

I pull away as I remove my jacket, removing my shoes as I lean back onto him.

"How about we fill your mind with new images?" I say, and he raises his eyebrows in curiosity.

"What do you mean?"

I smirk, pulling off my shirt as I toss it at his face. When he catches it I hop onto the island, smiling genuinely as he looks.

"What a nice image that beholds me?" He says, and walks towards me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm telling you, aren't you ever angry that you don't use your sperm?" He asks, and I smirk.

"We are using it," Edward raises his eyebrows,"whenever I get excited from head it goes down your throat. No waste."

He rolls his eyes, and I smile as he barely ever gives me head.

"Would you like me to give you head?" He suddenly asks, and I look at him in dismay.

"What - what - what the hell?" I say in shock, and he looks at me with confusion as I jump off the island and walk away.

"What's wrong?"

"You don't need to ask me! Just do it! You ruined the whole vibe I had goin' on. Just-."

I found myself, yet again, shoved into the wall. Eddie smirking as he got on his knees, a position I'm more used to.