14. Crying Only Makes It Worse

Sawyer

"What do I do...?" I look at Reed, watching as he rubbed his temples.

"I feel like...I feel like I am babysitting my kids and his kids and him." Reed growled, and I agreed as I plopped onto the couch.

"But it's all good!"

Reed flinched, his eyebrows raised as he glared at me.

"How the hell is it all good? In all of this we also have to look for Dad and Clo."

"Oh yeah..." I scratched my neck, suddenly hearing this wail echo through the walls.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think he was dying." I muttered, Reed silently agreeing.

We both stood, walking towards the stairs as we were going to go in his room.

"What do you think is happening to them? All of our groups our on leave right now."

"I can't tell. Clover seems to be holding up her end of the rope. I can't get anything on Dad."

"Same."

Once we got to Yales room I opened it, seeing him crying his eyes out. His face red and streaked with wet and dry tears, his mouth having drool fall it the sides of his mouth like a child, and he just looked horrible.

"Don't look at me." He cried, looking away as he cried some more into his pillow. I rolled my eyes, walking to him as I yanked the pillow out his grasp.

"Snap out of it! Do you see us crying the Mississippi River?" I ask, and Yale growls at me. But loses his growl as it's replaced with a shrill cry.

"I just want Eddie!"

I sighed, plopping onto the bed as I covered my eyes.

"You can't have Eddie right now." I hear Reed sneer, and I look.

"Don't mock me! Get the hell out of my room!"

We got up, walking out as he cried like there was no tomorrow.

"Was that necessary?" I ask in all seriousness.

"Yes. Him crying like that and not doing anything won't get us anywhere... Oh! Aren't we having the Mafia Party on that yacht not to far from now? To, like," he waved his hands around as he thought, like me,"bring forth any business you have since we all got off break?"

I nodded, forgetting all about that since we've been in college.

"We can wait 'till than."

We both nod, walking off as we needed to take care of kids that can't take care of themselves.

Clover

I growl at Danny as I'm suddenly shoved into another Cadillac SUV. Edward growls as well once were shoved into the seats, the doors slamming as Danny goes to the passenger seat.

Once he sits down he turns, looking at us.

"You both having fun being moved around? It's almost like...hide and seek!" He smiles, and I roll my eyes at him.

"You'll be hiding when I have my fist seeking all over your face!" Edward snarls, Danny laughing.

"I'm gonna use that one day." He chuckles, facing back forward. We watch as he grabs his phone, the car moving as we move again. 

"You-."

"Shut up!"

Edward growled, and Danny suddenly says three words I've heard before.