13. It's Bout To Go Down!

Clover

"Do not make me do this." I look at Yale as he pleads with Edward and I. We told him to stay here - alone - with Lucas to try and hash things up.

Because nothing is working and I'm still not putting myself in it! I'm just...forcing them to be around one another and speak. Unless they want to talk to themselves - which is totally fine and not weird...

"Eddie!" He calls, Edward - which I can tell - forcing himself to walk on. Until Yale runs to him and hugs his back.

"I can't stay here with Lucas. I'll kill him. I'll tear him to shreds. I'll...this baby will make me do things - horrible things - to that boy. Don't leave me here by myself...with him." Yale pleaded, Edward turning around as they hugged.

"I'm still here," I looked, Lucas had his arms folded with raised eyebrows,"he knows I'm here still."

I nod, watching as Edward whispers something to Yale. Making his skin turn a warm shade of pink.

I listen in, being nosy.

"If you try to make amends with Lucas...you up...make sure that you...don't cry... Clover!" I jumped, Edward having his eyebrows raised as he caught me.

I blush, turning to my little twins as Reece and Skylar rushed to me. We hug, and I kiss their foreheads.

"Mommy will be back in the evening. Promise." I pinky promise them, Skylar swirling.

"When you come back, we can watch the new episode 'My Little Pony'!"

"I hate that show." Reece mumbles, and I smile.

"We'll see. Love you two. Now, go back to your dads. Love you!" I shout as they run back.

I walk to Edward as he's hugging his triplets.

"I'll see you three in the evening. Make sure Mommy doesn't rip out that persons," he pointed towards Lucas,"throat. We don't need any blood. Got it?"

"Yessir!" The girls nodded, and Jace looked all pouty.

"What's wrong Jace?"

"He's being a baby!" Fiona mocked, making him sneer.

"I am not!!" He screeched, folding his arms." I just want to go with you."

"I'll be back. And when I get back we can watch and do and eat anything you want." Edward grinned at Jace, making him smile.

"Okay!"

Edward stood, looking to me as we nodded. We weren't even going anywhere far.

Just a place like the mall or something.

"Behave!" Edward barked at Yale as we walked on." And love you!"

Then we left as we opened the front door, then closing it.

Lucas

"You don't like me very much, why?"

Yale still was refusing to speak to me. Even though we both only have kids to communicate to, but they are avoiding us - yet spying. Like how Jace and Lola are clearly standing around that corner, but I won't ruin it for them.

"This is boring." I stand, going to sit next to him. Once I do he flinches.

"Am I that disgusting to you-."

"Shut up." He starts to look around, and I become unsure.

"I can - Uh - move if you want-."