Sorry-Badboy!LenxNerd!Reader

Y/n's POV

Hi! Im (y/n) (l/n)! Im going to a new school! I've always wanted to go to the Vocals Academy!

As you can see Im a nerd... I sometimes... Or maybe not really sometimes bullied for I am a geek they say:P (dont worry reader-chan ur beautiful as always ;) )

There's a famous badboy in this school, he's cold,mean, snobber but lots of girls fall for him! What an idiot!

For me, of course I would never fall for him! My heart will never fall for him!

I heard rumors that he dated girls yet he just played their feelings cuz he doesnt truly loves them...

It's second period! Science! It's good but that 'bad boy' was also on that class...

Oh! I forgot to mention his name was Len Kagamine, he has a twin sister. Her twin sister's name was Rin Kagamine its so different cuz theyre somewhat opposite. Rin was nice,friendly, and she is my best friend.

There we go entering the classroom.
"Hi y/n! Are u ready for the quiz?" "yeah! Im sure am!"

I took a sit near Rin. She was at my front. Unepectedly, Len who sit right next beside me.

Oh Glob!

He is ...staring at me?! Is there something wrong with my face or something?! Hey someone tell me!

Len's POV

Tsk.

I hate quizzes... I just hope there was no school...

But I hate when girls chases me they said they want to be my girlfriend...
Im just giving them death glares.

For those who are really annoying...  I got no choice but just play with their feelings so they would just stop.

I saw a geek looked at me and turn around. Huh... She different.. Others would just seduce me and trying to flirt.
Hmmm....nah I dont care about her tsk.

=Timeskip to Lunch!=

Y/n's POV

The quiz was easy Rin was fine with it.
Why would my heartbeat gets faster when He's around me. I dont love him! Am I nervous or something?!

I met up with my friends Miku and Gumi
Miku is...overprotective and cheerful. Gumi is quiet but is there for you.

"Hi Y/n! Was the quiz fine?"(Miku)

"Yeah it was quite easy though"

"Its a bit hard and easy at the same time"(Rin)

"Oh come on! Lets just eat!"

=Timeskip after eating lunch and some few chitter chatter=

Len's POV

Uhh...again! With that geek gal...
Ugghh she is just always in my mind I dont why.

Do I have a fever?

It's P.E class. Im a bit athletic so Im ok with it. I change clothes and went to the gym. I was planning sitting on the bench waiting for the teacher arrives.

When I was about to go A girl suddenly step on my feet and trios over.

"WOULD YOU BE CAREFUL?! LOOK WHERE YOU WERE GOING GEEK! YOUR SUCH A KLUTZ!!"

"Im verry sorry! I dint mean too-"

"Shut up! Ur just too clumsy!"

She then ran and cried. Who cares?