Shy!Len x reader

Len's POV

H-hi! I-im L-len!

I get nervous when (y/n)-chan's around. I like her for the longest time! But I dont want to confess my feelings for her yet.

Im not ready! And I dont want to get rejected and stuff like heartbroken.
And I think she doesnt feel the same way.

She is smart,kind,warm-hearted,cute,friendly,athletic, and talented. She can almost do all things and she excels alls subjects. Come on! Who would not like a girl like her?

O-ohh n-noo.... She's going near me!
What s-should I-i d-do?????

"Hi Len-kun! How are you" She greeted warmly.

"Uumm! .. F-fine and w-what ab-bout you?" I stuttered.

"Fine too! Why are you stuttering?" She asked in a curious tone.

"Ohh! Sorry never m-mind that!" I replied.

*Rrrriiiinnnngggg*

"Ohh...ok, why wont you eat with us? see you at lunch!" She invited me.

What!? Me?? Invited???!
I must be lucky today!

«Timeskip to Lunch brought to you by Len being a torpe(Tor•pe) (means a person who is very shy to their crush)»

It's finally Lunch! Im really going to have lunch with y/n!

This is unusual.

Suddenly a blonde girl walk towards me.

"Hey! You must be Len! Im Rin! And I heard from y/n that you were joining us today! Im her best friend." She introduced herself.

( Rin and Len arent siblings in this oneshot )

I also heard about Rin.
She is y/n-sama closest and best friend.
She is cheerful,energetic, optimistic and she is cute too.

But, I like y/n-sama more~~~😍😍

Rin grabbed my hand and said "come on!
I'll show you at our table!"

"Umm...ok" I said

She pulled me and we starting running.
Until we saw y/n in a table with a teal-haired girl, a pink-haired matured-like girl and a blue-haired boy.

"Heyyy!! Everybody this is Len! Len these are Miku,Luka and kaito." She said in a cheerful tone.

"Y/n you know him right?"Rin asked y/n.

"Yeah, he is a bit lonely so I was thinking of inviting him over so he will have friends at least." Y/n explain.

Wow, y/n is so kind to me. I cant believe she cared about me at least. How thoughtful of her!~

«Timeskip after lunch brought to you by Ice cream and rainbows»

*Rrrriiiiiinnnngggg*

Y/n's POV

Actually I have deveplopt feelings for Len... I like him he's cute, smart and I like it when he is shy that makes him blush, that makes me like him more!

I dont want him to know yet. I dont think he doesn't feel the same way... It makes me sad when I think that though.

Argghhh... I think he liked someone and I dont know who....I wanted to know but from what I know it's not me.

But Im very curious! I wantes to know so badly!

«Timeskip to dismissal»

Len's POV