Chapter 7

Billie's POV

I wake up and look at the clock 10:39am "awesome" I whisper to myself. I got up when to the bathroom did my business but I wasn't bothered to change so I stayed in my PJs. While I left the bathroom the bedroom door slowly opened it's like this person is in a horror movie and is scared to see what's behind the door. when the door opened I see Gloria.

"Good morning Gloria!" I say she jumped and fell on the ground.

"You gave me a heart attack!!" She said while clutching her chest and catching her breath "good morning to you too" she said after she could breathe properly and put on a big ass smile.

"Gggggrrrruuuummmbbbllleeeee"

"What the hell?!" I say shocked

"Sorry I'm very hungry and I have been look for the kitchen for half an hour now and my stomach won't stop sounding like god-freaking-zilla. can you tell me where the kitchen is please?!" she sounded very sad and hungry and helpless as well. I tried so hard not to laugh.

"Yeah sure I was about to go to the kitchen anyways. let's go!!"

"Okey dokey" she said relieved and made a weird dramatic superman exit. I just face palmed and laughed. she then came back in "Billie! I still don't know where the kitchen is. how about you lead the way?!"

"Ok. follow me"

"What do you think we do in the shire?!"

"What?!"

"Nothing never mind let's go"

"Oh come on tell me or starve" I put an evil face. I could tell she was scared shitless.

"What I meant was that y'know we always follow the leader and well y'know .... we y'know... ok fine I don't really know what I meant by that I just feel really hungry and I want to eat food and when I'm hungry Godzilla" she said pointing to her stomach "starts roaring and I just say weird things that even I don't understand" she said very quickly

"Whoa you must be really hungry" she nodded while putting on a puppy dog face. she was like a freaking baby and she was adorable as shit I couldn't help but say "come on let's go to the kitchen and eat"

"YaaaaaaaaaaY" she said giving me a tight hug. she walked forward then stopped, looked back at me and signaled for me to lead the way. I just laughed and lead her to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts about billie?!

And billie and gloria's relationship?!

What do you guys think is going to happen??

Sorry this chapter is short. I just wanted to give you guys something to read while I write the other chapter. oh and sorry for not posting for a while I just had a lot if exams and I was really stressed out and I didn't sleep.... so here is a short but hopefully funny chapter to entertain you guys for now!!