7.The stillness.

~The stillness on her face scared him. How much he wanted her to talk.~

"Ah, look who is here after days! Come here Jung Hoseok."
Taehyung called him as he crossed his arms. "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Sir, I promise, It was an act. Yujin told me to act. I really wasn't playing with her life." Hoseok begged.

"DONOT BLAME THAT GIRL. SHE WAS IN DISTRESS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU."

"BUT SIR.."

"No argument now. I've talked to the principal and here is your punishment." Taehyung said to the boy handling him a letter.

After reading the letter, the boy burst out, pleading. "PLEASE SIR. DONT DO THIS PLEASE. YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I'M A BRIGHT STUDENT I WOULD NOT EVER DO THAT. SHE IS LYING."

"SHUT UP FOR A WHILE. WOULD YOU? Here's your letter and you don't need to come school from tomorrow." Taehyung said with a faint smile.

How contented Taehyung felt when he handed the transfer letter to him.
Now he won't tease Yuijn.

¤¤¤

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Why are you ignoring me?"

Just keep calling me Taehyung. Go away Yujin you make me weak. If I see you, I might express my feelings.

"Stop calling me that! I'm your teacher."

"I know you love me."

"No. I don't. I've already told you and stop following me like a puppy."

"You do! I've seen it. Why don't you just accept it?"

"Go to your class Yujin. You're late."

Why is he such an arrogant asshole? But I'm not the one who would loose easily. I know exactly what should be done. Prepare yourself Mr arrogant.

¤¤¤

After reaching home, Taehyung drew relieving breaths that the truth didn't spill out of his mouth.
He was just sitting when his phone rang.

"Hello! Are you Mr Taehyung?"

"Yes. Who are you speaking?"

"We're calling from Hanyang Hospital. Do you know Yujin?"

"Yujin? Yes. What happened to her?

"We feel sad to tell you that Yujin has met with an accident. We got your number from her cell. You need to reach here immediately."

"Hello? Are you listening?"

The phone slipped out of Taehyung's hand at the news. With mingling panic and fear he rushed towards the hospital.

"Excuse me. In which room no is Park Yujin?" He asked the receptionist.

"Room no 4."

He walked with heavy steps towards the room. Upon opening the door, the world collapsed around him. He lost all the senses to perceive the situation in front of him. Just seeing Yujin crying developed uneasiness in him and now in this condition, enveloped in bandages, lieing on the bed threw him into a gush of terror.

"Ho.. how is she?" Taehyung stuttered when he asked the doctor.

"She's in a very critical condition. We're afraid if she doesnot gain consciousness, she might loose her life."

The land shaking beneath him, Taehyung went numbly to the bed and perched upon it.

"Yujin?" He said in a mournful tone to her, who was lying in front of him. Unconscious.

"How did this even happen?
It would have been better if this misery would have fallen on me. I would have died. It's all my fault. If only I could have expressed my love for you, you wouldn't have ran into this mishap. Why aren't you talking? This stillness is scaring me. Call me Taehyung and I would not mind it.
I don't want you to die. I never wanted. I'm sorry. I love you Yujin. I really do. I should have confessed to you. It's all a mistake. Please forgive me and open up your eyes. I want to see the innocence in your eyes that always touches me. Please."

His eyes got watery with the strong sensation that he haven't felt before. Water spilled out in his eyes, yet he didn't allow them to crawl down.

"Yujin. Open up your eyes. I love you."

Her hand stayed in his hand the entire time when he felt a sudden movement in her. Wiping away the watery haze from his eyes, he saw her gradually opening her eyes.

"YUJIN. YUJIN. DO NOT TRY TO SIT UP. JUST REST. THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE. I HAD LOST HOPE. LET ME CALL THE DOCTOR. I THOUGHT YOU.."

"Where am I? Who brought me here?" She asked in her weak tone, interrupting Taehyung.

"You're here in the hospital. Safe and alive."

"Ah! I remember hitting by a car. But why am I still alive? What's the use of this life now? What's the use of living this life without You. I would have die.."

"Yujin! Never try to repeat those things again. You're alive and you should be thankful."

"I don't want this life. Why didn't I die at that very moment." She tormented as a tear made its way down her cheeck.

"Yujin, please don't cry." Taehyung said as he cupped her face.

"Why do you even care? Why are you here? I don't want your sympathy!" She groaned while yanking his hand off.

"Yujin. Face me. Look into my eyes."

"Go away Sir Taehyung. I don't need you."

"Sir?" Nothing hurt him more than being called sir by her.

"Yujin!" Taehyung called her name as he held her face to meet his.

Sublime emotions of affection and pain took over him and a serious expression spilled over at his face, as he said,
"I LOVE YOU YUJIN. I LOVE YOU."

~~~~

Not gonna tell whether Yujin was acting or not. Discover in the next chapter.

Done with the tests so going to update at a faster pace. ~

Hope the story is clear this far and it fascinates you. ♡

I LOVE YOU GUYS. *says in the similar way Taehyung said to Yujin.* ❥❥