16.The chaos.

~The chaos, the guilt, the love whirling around her, pricked her heart.~

Crying and weeping in bed, she saw her pillow wet from her own trickling tears. Waves of guiltiness and pure shame stained her heart.
If only I could have had told him that I like him. I didn't do any of the things purposely.

Feeling the vibration on bed, she opened her watery eyes only to see the number she most hated in her life.

She picked up, yet didn't say anything.

"Great Job, fella! Today was the happiest day of my life. I've never felt so proud of myself before.."

"How did you even know when I didn't even tell you?" She questioned.

"I have my eyes laid on you. I'm aware of your each and every move."

"So now that you have known that I did what you wanted. He.. has been kicked out. Leave my mom please."

"Sure. sure. Your mother is safe."

"Can I ask you something?" She ventured.

"Ask me one, ask me two, ask me three. I'm very happy today."

"Why did you want that to happen with Taehyung? I mean, what did that poor man do to you?

"Already in love. Are you?"

"Answer my question first!"

"What would you do after knowing? Tell that fella everything? Feel free my dear and tell him everything because we know he wouldn't believe you." And behind that phone, she heard his evil laugh.

"You're such a jerk!"

"Oh, I know. I know. Good night sweety."

She threw the phone away but took a breath of relief.
I'm glad my mom is safe. But I'm sad for Taehyung. Why am I even sad when I don't even love him. If it was love, I couldn't have done what I did. But I was hurt the most hurting him, I like him. I do.

¤¤¤

The next two days she didn't attend school. The guilt was rising. She didn't feel like going to the place where she ruined him. And when she went, was engulfed in a pool of appreciation.

"You did so great," chimed one.

"Yujin, you acted so well. Since years we we wanted him out."

Praises and pats on her back was what troubled her as she blurt out, "Stop this. Please."

She drifted to her seat and her eyes settled on some girls talking about how nice and kind Taehyung was. How his lectures were great and how they miss him. And then she cursed herself more.

The bell rang.
It's Taehyung's class. He won't be here.
She knew he wouldn't show up, but a part in her demanded to see Taehyung, to get scolded by him when she didn't do her homework.

"Good Morning class. I'm here." Breaking her from the chain of her thoughts, she saw Jungkook standing in the front.

"We all are very sad to know what happened to Taehyung. But now that he has gone, you guys ofcourse, wouldn't skip your classes. So I'll be your new literature teacher. Welcome me."

Students clapped in excitement as they saw him. His attractive personality was always adorned by them.

¤¤¤

Yujin became restless with the fact that was frustrating her.
Do I like him? I thought it's all over. I'm done with this man but I'm wrong. I really don't want to be hated by him. What ever I did to him shouldn't have had been done, but it wasn't my fault. I was pressurized and he should know.

Whenever she tried to sleep, Taehyung's images flashed in her mind. His smile when he brought her those books, his eyes that told her how much he cared for her was disturbing her.

Then she thought, now that her mother was safe she could tell him everything that happened to her and that happened to him. And that she never hated him, she has feelings for him.

She got ready. Ready to face his harsh words, ready to apologize, ready to confess.

Upon reaching his house, she took a deep breath.
Let's do this.

She knocked and knocked and kept knocking but no one opened the door.

Her restless eyes about exploring landed on a lock.
What? A lock? Where is he?

Her heart clicked remembering about his neighbour. Immediately, she made her way to him.

She knocked lightly.

Sleepy suga, rubbing his eyes opened the door before she was about to hit the door again.

"Oh, hi. You're Taehyung's neighbour?"

He nodded while yawning.
"What do you want?"

"I just came to meet Taehyung and it seems there's a lock there. If you know where he is?"

He hesitated then said, "He sold his house two days again because..." he took a pause. "Because of his sister. To raise money for her operation."

And then she felt herself choke, a lump being caught in her throat. She knew he was raising money for her, but what happened that he sold his house?

"If you know where he shifted, would be great."

"Honestly, I don't know because he didn't tell me anything. He was crying the last time he met me and telling me to pray for his sister. Her sister is really not well." Suga said while fighting back tears.

A tear came out deliberately on her cheek which she wiped before thanking him.

~~~~

Not sharing about Taehyung's situation for a reason.
And oh, the next few chapters would be Yujin's and Tae's interaction on wattpad mostly.
~Thankyou for reading. ❤