22.Twined with toughness.

~And she thought he was woven with tenderness but every vein of his was twined with roughness .~

Yujin didn't have a good sleep. The couch on which she was lieing produced nothing but an awfull sleep. The mattress was an old one.

Her mind was trying to sink in a sleep, when heard dwindling voices. Those voices crept more close to her ear.

"wake up.. Wake up.."

Upon the voice and the snatching of the blanket, Yujin rolled down from the couch, screaming. It was that feeling you get when someone tries to snatch your blanket and you feel your clothes being peeled away. Damn.

"Owh. My butt hurts." She rubbed at it.

"Im glad. But oh well, Taehyung told me about you staying up here and you should be thankful I'm letting you. But this world doesn't give anything for free. Does it? So you'll have to cook and wash the dishes."

"Anything else?"

"If we'll have more work, we'll call you, sweety."

Dont sweety me, Jungkook.

"I'm here to inform you that you have 15 minutes to make us breakfast."

Yujin shot a look at the cute blue-pasteled clock that was hanging above the mirror. The clock, she kept watching while she was tying to sleep. "WHAT? JUST 15 MINUTES?"

"Just 15 minutes. Now what you're looking at? Your time starts now!"

Paddling her way to the kitchen, stumbling and panting, she took out the the fry pan, cracked the eggs, beated the mixture and tossed into it. She had never been that quick in her life. Also, thankfully she didn't have to make a search because the things were out already.

She was done with juice and pancakes but damn, the pancakes consumed her so much that she forgot she had left toast in the toaster. They're black. Jungkook's gonna eat me alive now.

Distracting her failure were the footsteps of Jungkook. She placed everything on the rosy-pink plate.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. YOUR TIME'S UP!"

She saw Jungkook again, wearing his rolex watch, with the bossy suit. He was ready for work.

"Was.. Was I a participant of master chef?" She asked.

"You don't even qualify to be there, dear."

Taehyung sat at the table, his hair messy but what she noticed were his eye bags.

Taehyung started eating, juice was the first thing he started his breakfast with. He attempted to pick the toast but it was black and he made a gross face, as if he had seen a dead crow.

Jungkook eyeing the blonde-haired man said, "Wouldn't you like to know who made the breakfast?"

"Yujinnn!" Jungkook called her, who was standing in the kitchen holding forehead because she knew of the mess she created.

"What is this roasted shit?" Jungkook asked.

"Sorry. It got burnt."

"Ofcourse, I know that. But why?"

"I.. I.."

"If it gets burnt the next time, Im gonna burn you! Get that?"

"So I'm leaving already, Im so late." Jungkook stuffed his mouth with the remaining pancakes and stood up, only to do the handshake with Taehyung.

As Jungkook left, Yujin drew a chair closer to Taehyung and asked, "Taehyung, how were the pancakes? You always liked having pancakes so I made these for you."

"I don't like pancakes and I didn't ask you to make these." He stood up.

Shit. He's still angry at me.

¤¤¤

The next day in evening, she plopped on the couch after doing dishes. I've never done that much work in my entire life.

"Although I don't like talking with you but I'm here to remind you that laundry is waiting for you." Taehyung stood in front of her, crossing hands.

"I've to do that too?"

"Ofcourse."

While tossing the clothes, she encountered the shirts Taehyung, used to wear in School. She touched them and attached them to her chest, feeling butterflies in her stomach again.

Putting them all in the machine, she met with a white fabric and her jaw dropped.

"Eww. At least they could have washed their underwears by themselves."

But I could do anything, wash this too. I just want to win your heart, Taehyung and there's nothing that matters.

¤¤¤

Night enveloped the house, and Yujin talked with her mother, telling her about how much she's enjoying the stay at her friend's house. Ofcourse, why would she tell her mother about staying with two males.

Jungkook was back from work, exhausted. He loosened his tie as he plopped on the couch. Taehyung came to company him. Yujin served them dinner and thankfully, there weren't many errors.

After dinner, Taehyung eyed Yujin and she kept watching her. He was moving to his room when he stumbled, almost fainting. She ran to him.
"TAEHYUNG? TAEHYUNG? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Jungkook hurried to the sight and supported Taehyung to stand.
"It's okay, Yujin. Nothing's wrong."

"But, he.."

And the door was shut. Her worried soul stood there in disappointment, sealing her lips when her attention wavered over something. She picked it up, it were the medicines that slipped out of Taehyung's hand and made her more suspicious.
But Taehyung never used to take medicines.

~~~~

Yes, I know I make many errors but I'm trying to improve. Hehe but Thankyou for being here.
Y'all are my yoongi to my sope.
(*´︶'*)❀