012

For the first time ever, I'm excited to go to detention. Patrick can make anything a hundred times better without even knowing it. Just the thought of sitting down next to him in our regular seats makes me want to jump out of the one I'm in right now to run there and be first (I feel like that didn't make sense). I always have been first, but I don't want to risk missing Patrick walk in the room. It's one of the best things to witness.

I'm the first one out of the room when the bell rings. Right when I open my locker, somebody slaps my ass. When I turn my head, I see Brendon failing to wink and trying not to fall from walking backwards. I shake my head at him. He slows down to let me catch up to him, smiling when I begin to laugh.

"You are such a dumbass," I tell him.

"So I've been told," he replies. We laugh as we continue to casually walk down the crowded hallway. He starts about fifty conversations so I have no option but to listen. "-so then I hear my parents come in the house and I have to shove him out of my window practically naked."

"You are such a whore." I may have said that out loud. But, thankfully, I'm talking to Brendon. He can take anything as a compliment.

"Girl. I am a whore of many things. I'm a man whore, an attention-seeking whore, a "but I was drunk" whore, a-"

"Brendon." His eyes look up from the fingers he was counting off of to me. "I don't care." He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Fuck you." Right when we walk in detention, I realized something. I'm always excited to see Patrick.

But why do we only see each other in detention?

Well this chapter sucked