Chapter 1- First day we met

----VIDCON----

( The Day Caspar and Zoe first meet )

( End of vidcon )   --- Lot of youtubers were in a big party for the succesful meetups----

-- Zoe bumped into Caspar and spilled some drink to caspar's shirt --

ZOE- '' Oh I'm so sorry, I did'nt see you there, I'm very very sorry. Let's move a side '' (while wiping the drink)

Caspar- '' It's ok, a lot of youtubers are here that's why we just bumped and spill your drink, it's ok really, no need to wipe it it's all okay''

Zoe- '' Yeah we are so many!! but really i'm very sorry, I'll just buy you some shirt so that you're not wet an all ''

Caspar- '' It's alright you don't have to buy me some new shirt, It's okay i'll just party with this wet shirt and it'll just dry out '' 

Zoe- '' Silly you! you'll look messy and you will smell. No worries just come with me so that i will know the size of your shirt. Let's go now!!'' (pulled caspar)

Caspar-'' Woah!! '' 

                                      ------ They started walking down stairs to buy  the shirt -------

( --- Started a conversation --- )

Zoe- '' Hey what's your name? Cause i ain't hanging out with a person i just met...'' (giggling)

Caspar-''Sure! My name is Caspar Lee, you stranger..... what's you're name?''

Zoe-'' Now I know you! Well me? I'm Zoe Sugg..''

Caspar-'' Really! You're my new roomate's sister? ''

Zoe-'' Why did'nt he ever talk about me to you? and I don't know you're my brother's roomate o.O ! ''

Caspar- '' Nope! 

Zoe- '' Oh well.... there's the store! Lets go now so you'll not feel cold in that wet shirt''

Caspar-'' Let's go!''

                                    --------------- Zoe and Caspar entered the store ----------------

Zoe- '' Go on pick what you like! but ofcourse only one (giggled)

Caspar-'' I like it all, but i'll pick the best and you help me to okay.. ''

Zoe-'' Sure ''

( Zoe and caspar were picking some shirts suddenly they they touched the same shirt and each other'shands )

(--Stopped the motion and they eye to eyed with some spark in their eyes--)

Zoe- (Take her hands off in caspars hands) '' Umm... yeah this looks cute! Just get your size and i'll buy it''

Caspar-'' Oh yeah it looks cute! This is it... this is my size. I'll just pay for it, it's okay''

                                              -------They walked through the counter------

Zoe-'' No i'll pay for it, it's okay and it's also my fault ''

Capsar-'' No it's okay i'll pay for it.''