Chapter 4- You got me

---- As continued ----

'' Zoe was shocked....''

Zoe: Wait... what?

'' The singers took off when their song was done..''

Caspar: I just said that because they give free cakes... duhh (giggling)

Zoe: Oh ok... I thought...

Caspar: I thought what?

Zoe: Nothing... nevermind...

'' Their cake arrived and they have eaten it... After the cake was finish caspar drove Zoe home.... The next day Joe (Her brother) texted...''

Joe: Sis come here caspar said he wants to see you here in the hospital he's sick... Here at Livallain Hospital..

Zoe: Okay okay ... on my way...

'' Zoe went first through a store to buy caspar some fruits and then head her way to the hospital.... When she went to caspar's hospital room a lot of youtubers came too... ''

Zoe: What happened caspar?

Tyler: Ooohh very worried...

Zoe: Oh shut up tyler Oakley!

Tyler: Woops... Okie dokies

Caspar: Just a tummy ache no need to worry...

Zoe: Ok I thought it was something so serious...

'' Some youtubers asked if zoe and caspar were dating and ofcourse their answer was no.... After that Tyler oakley invited zoe in a coffee shop for some chat... Zoe said '' sure '' After all the youtubers were goin home from caspar.. caspar's mother went to the hospital tso that caspar has some guardian... after that zoe and tyler was about to go out for some coffee then caspar's mom asked zoe...''

Caspar's mom: Dear... Are you caspar's girlfriend?

Zoe: Ummm no Mrs. Lee.. We are just friends.....

Caspar's mom: Oh ok sorry for asking.. thought you were..

Zoe: It's ok mrs. Lee..

'' After that they head away through a coffee shop...''

Tyler: Zup Guurl! Tell me about caspar... what happening?!

Zoe: Nothing...

Tyler: I will pull your hair if you don't tell me...

Zoe: Okay okay! Geez tyler..

'' Zoe told the story about the kiss and some other stuff that was going around her and caspar...''

Tyler: O my! Guurl it's magic well... IT"s LOVE!!

Zoe: Shut up tyler!!

Tyler: So you inlove with caspy ma dear...?

Zoe: No! Absoluttely not!

Tyler: Well okay... You said so...

'' They finished their drinks and they went back home ...... A few days there was a vacation set for all youtubers in the beach .... Caspar was already okay... Louise, Tanya, Zoe was in the same room as always they pretended that it was a sleepover... they always play and chat but a topic popped... Caspar..''

Zoe: Guys! I don't want to talk about him...

Tanya: I know zoe but we are just saying not to control what you feel because if he feels that same thing about you it's magic let it be some people might say you just met but trust us that is true love...

Louise: Yeah chummy! Caspar is a kind men so it's okay to fall inlove with him...

''Caspar, Joe, Jim, Tyler, and tryoe knocked and continue to walk in the girls' room''

Jim: Well girls havin' a great time?

Tanya: Jim...... yes but since you all walked in not now...

Troye: Waoh slow down gurl! Just visiting...

Joe: Yeah and we bought something to drink! Let's party wooo!

'' the girls and boys were drinking and playing games... some of them were drunk including caspar and zoe... and they talked to each other''

Caspar: Yo! Zoe I love you! Woooooo! let's party!

Zoe: Wooooo! me too! woot woot!

'' The boys and girls were shocked when the to had a conversation about what they feel... well they're drunk so i think they are just carried away.... The party from the girls' room was over.. the boys went back to their room.. After that night the girls had a chat in the morning while gettting ready for the beach...''

Louise: Zoe!

Zoe: what!

Louise: Caspar said he loves you!

Zoe: what!!

Tanya: Well you said him you love him too but you're both drunk...

Zoe: What!!! I hope he does'nt remember that!

Louise: He truly loves you!

Tanya: Drunk people never say lies... well some...

Zoe: Well....

''Zoe think and think about that.... A few moths they had so much fun celebrating with a lot of youtubers they had much fun playing alot of fun games zoe and caspar spent the most time together and louise was a little jealous but zoe explained to her that he want to know caspar a little bit more... Those months was'nt spending all day at the beach they went to a lot of places that makes it even more fun... After those months spend with their youtube friends from they went home..... caspar went to zoe's house and he said to zoe..

Caspar: Zoe... I need to tell you something....

- - - - - TO BE ONTINUED - - - -