Chapter 5- The Short Ending

--- As Continued ---

Caspar: Zoe... I need to tell you something....

Zoe: What's that caspar?

Caspar: Can i ask you for a date?

Zoe: What?

Caspar: Ok i felt something when you spilled the drink all over me .... I love you zoe and I want you to know that..

Zoe: The whole time? You love me?

Caspar: Yes zoe I love you! I really do...

Zoe: Caspar you should've told me that a long time ago because I do love you too.. When I bumped into you when i spilled my drink all over you... I know this might sound corny but I think I spilled my Love all over you... When we both touch each others hands in the store I felt something so magical... I kissed you that day because that day I already fell in love with you caspar.. 

Caspar: Oh zoe .... I felt that too... you don't know that i told i'm inlove with you ... I was about to kiss you that night because I really do love you but yoy know the pizza guy went over... I really love you zoe I do!!

Zoe: Sure caspar!! I love you too!! ( shouted)

" Then zoe kissed Caspar "

Caspar: woah zoe! so can I ask you for a date? Are we confirmed or what?

Zoe: Lets go for a date and ues we are confirmed.. I really felt happy that i admit and say to you that I love you... I was having a hard time because I controlled my love for you but Tanya and Louise supported me and told me to admit to myself that im inlove... with you!

Caspar: Oh zoe I really live you so much...

" They had a date after a sweet conversation... They lived happily. They were sweet to each other. After 7 years of their relationship caspar proposed to zoe and ofcourse zoe's answer was yes. They were happily engaged and they lived happily ever after just like in the fairytails. We might not know what will happen next but they were happy. You should admit to yourself what you're feeling because you will never know what will happen next.

                                                                        ---- THE END ----